Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious tongue in cheek humor cyber plugin's / software updates that alter your vision on the world.

For example a PG18 software package that blurs gore or covers them with rainbows. (but you can only get it somewhere mid game.)
Or a overpromising cheap device/package that causes your vision to fill up with advertisements.

Cyberdongs with "improve piston action" being recalled due to unspecified device defects and injuries.

This was said in the interviews back in 2013...

But i hope they still will have real tangible consequences/unique things to offer for players that follow strict class tree or dabble in others, They said they wanted the world to react to your classes and provide consequences to it. So i say, hopefully that remains true, but with a fluid class system, it's hard to see it working other than vague comments a NPC can maybe give, as opposed to say being a solo/fighter type character and a corporate you pissed off uses virus to cripple your cyber limbs since you're over reliant on it. Gameplay/narrative consequence for those types of play styles really make the player feel rewarded for making something unique and personal to them. Just need to tweak it a bit since were throwing a wrench into it.

I would love if the game had gadgets like the grappling hook for traversal also I hope there activities in the world that you can do to how it work or how it looks also hope that you some type of business to earn more income than just doing missions.

Many gamers love to own houses/apartments & Business properties in games, if you see GTA Online you will find it how popular it is. BTW, if "luxurious houses buying feature with the opportunity to lend extra houses to the AI/NPC citizens of Night City in exchange of rent to earn much extra in-game cash automatically" is available in Cyberpunk 2077, it would be very nice.
I meant that AI/NPC will rent houses/apartments from Gamers' owned apartments in game in exchange of monthly/weekly Fare. It will be a great idea to earn in-game cash after buying some apartments/houses. Please add these features. Add opportunities to buy vehicles to store in apartments' garages and business properties too.
And give players chance to earn more than 100 Billions in-game cash. Many games nowadays don't give opportunity to earn more than 2147483647(2.1Billions) cash which is sad. To earn more than 100 Billions, game would have to be 64Bit version only.

Many gamers love to own houses/apartments & Business properties in games, if you see GTA Online you will find it how popular it is. BTW, if "luxurious houses buying feature with the opportunity to lend extra houses to the AI/NPC citizens of Night City in exchange of rent to earn much extra in-game cash automatically" is available in Cyberpunk 2077, it would be very nice.
I meant that AI/NPC will rent houses/apartments from Gamers' owned apartments in game in exchange of monthly/weekly Fare. It will be a great idea to earn in-game cash after buying some apartments/houses. Please add these features. Add opportunities to buy vehicles to store in apartments' garages and business properties too.
And give players chance to earn more than 100 Billions in-game cash. Many games nowadays don't give opportunity to earn more than 2147483647(2.1Billions) cash which is sad. To earn more than 100 Billions, game would have to be 64Bit version only.

In my opinion, I don't want Cyberpunk 2077 to be similar to GTA V, buying apartments/houses is not bad but I wanted to be in a different way and that the hostile environment would round your house as well, I mean they said that in Cyberpunk 2077, you would expect hostile and violent environment!

I suggest contact with Daft Punk, they can write music for you game and that will be awesome!

That's good idea, daft punk knows how to make awesome cyberpunk
atmosphere. Throne legacy is good example
cf9374671dfa622d922eef425f9d2806.jpg

Will there be crafting in the game and if so be I only be to craft things if I'm a techie also will there secret objectives in missions that could change the outcome like making a main character not die or maybe V won't get kidnapped and lose all his/her stuff like objectives that you don't have to do but if you do the requirements to finish these objectives then the mission will got in a different directions maybe change the Storie completely.

I don't know what was it like in foreign , but in China, we all agree that NICE character makes NICE rpg game:) oh , i almost forgot , fantastic designs (personally like tron) is important to(y)
Post automatically merged:

That's good idea, daft punk knows how to make awesome cyberpunk
atmosphere. Throne legacy is good example
View attachment 10974044
oh hey , I remenbey maybe they appear in movie Tron isn't that?:LOL:

This game is gonna be awesome i have no doubt of it but if you could please consider adding a 3rd person view like with Witcher for people to choose between 1st and 3rd person view it would be awesome:) but regardless will still buy and love the game im a big fan here from South Africa just wanting to say thanks for the best gaming Ive experienced in my life so far...

Now that you have revealed the gameplay, can you make it so when your character opens doors and picks up items you actually see their arms and hands opening the doors, picking up the items and flipping the switches? Its 2018 and when your whole thing is immersion, it takes you out of the experience when you press a button on the controller and items magically go to your inventory and doors magically open. Even games like Mirrors Edge did this years ago. Otherwise, great Demo.

I'm actually gonna feel bad coming again in this thread few years later seeing how burning with activity now lol

We want the Cyberpunk 2077 to be the best RPG possible. Feel free to share your ideas and features that you would like to see in our upcoming game.

We want to hear your input:)

i know you have already been asked this and you probably have got your reasons for not wanting to do it ....but still i would like to passionately plead with you why i think that it should be in this game......what am i talking about?..i'm talking about flying fucking! cars yep a staple of the futuristic science fiction and Cyberpunk genre ....we see them but apparently we wont be able to own one of our own this is just down right painful CD Projekt ....please please! reconsider this for crying out loud i am a 30 yr old virgin male who knows how much fucking time i have left on this planet i sure as hell don't but i know i don't want to die before i have the chance to finally cruise through a ridiculously beautiful neon lit city at night in my very own flying car..look i kind of understand it you guys made a ridiculously detailed and large world you want us to comb threw it like old people on a nude beach with our medal detectors and we will i guarantee that we will for real ..you could even make so that it's some kind of end game reward just as were wrapping up the final mission we just car jack some Corpos fancy ride and fly off into the sunset....and from then on we could just cruise threw Night City peeping on all our neighbors lol jk ; ) oh! almost forgot could ya consider Marty Mcfly shoes and hoverboard?.

Damn mirrors 😎👩🏽‍🎤👨🏾‍🎤
Would love to see my own character in there... With the music, the atmosphere... Maybe with some facial mimics, stick out the tongue for example..
Can't get enough 🤤😍🤤
(one mirror by closing the wardrobe, on the sliding door / or left to the front door)

I would like to see detailed and unique NPCs and various interactivity between them. You can pickpocket them, rob them, invite them to join your gang. Befriend and earn their trust or bring them to an alleyway and steal their house key and loot their goods. I feel like these mechanics would fit in with Cyberpunk 2077, a game where evil and danger lurks everywhere. You can break into their houses like in Skyrim and loot their goods. Also these interactions can happen to you if you're not careful. The atmosphere of Vampire: The Masquerade where you could break into a hospital, sneak past security guards, hack computer terminals to open up locked rooms, etc. A game with NPCs that are lively and have unique schedules and many interactions with the world and your character. They are located at different places during day and night. They each have names, jobs and maybe you can scan them for more personal info like age, gender and income, etc. I believe this was done in Watch Dogs. Also different interactions for example you can pickpocket someone's car keys. Or you can beat them up and get it that way. Also extortion like threatening a vendor to give you better deals, or steal the goods at night. All of these interactions can be skills that you develop to further enhance more interactions and make the skill fail less. Of course all interactions doesn't have to be bad it can be good things too like chatting and getting to know someone or fulfilling a request. For example you do a quest for a hacker and he is now an acquaintance, so he can help you hack the world's most secure networks and this was some random guy you met on the street out of the many NPCs that each have skills that can help you on your journey.

Last edited:

We want the Cyberpunk 2077 to be the best RPG possible. Feel free to share your ideas and features that you would like to see in our upcoming game.

We want to hear your input:)
hi its 2018 i watched cyberpunk2077 gameplay on youtube , its my suggestions | first i think its better to controll sex scenes
ourselve | second wearing cloths like real life i mean pick it up and wear it from hands or .....| thrid masturbation for both male and female | fourth growing hair like real life growing public hair and ... | five purchsing songs and movies and... in game from sellers or apps in game , | six build some online festivals in game like edm festivals characters from around cyberpunk20777 or a group of friends can enjoy it and....| seven every dlcs free for god sake | eight virginity lost option like real life | and thats all thx // please read this

With the current controls settings could be possible to add the possibility to lean at corners? With Q/E (keyboard) or LT+click stick L/R (controller).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom