Dead zone on xbox one gamepads is broken even after Patch 1.5

+
The problem is, even if you set up inner dead zone to zero you still have dead zone about 0.2 or bigger. This happen only on xbox gamepads, cause if you're trying it on the DualSense gamepad via wire, everything works clear. Also i tried plug DualSense via ds4windows and have same problems. Something wrong with xbox gamepads library.

+Also, for some reason the vibration does not work on the DualSense if it is connected via cable and without ds4win.

Last edited:
The same problem is happening on the ps4 pro when putting the inner dead zone to zero i get this stick drift on both analogs so i had to adjust it to 0.05 to stop the stick drift on both analogs my controller is new, they need to fix this issue bucause even with the latest update 1.5 thee inner dead zone is broken

The same problem also is happening on the ps5 with next-gen version of the game. Hope devs fix it ASAP.
In my opinion inner deadzone 0.05 and outer at 99 is the sweet spot along side with horizontal Sensitivity at 10 vertical 8 or 9 and most important on the advanced options i have everything off besides horizontal turning bonus at 1 am still testing these settings

Top Bottom