[Deck]2 Henselt decks

+
[Deck]2 Henselt decks

Hi!
I'd like to post here 2 new NR decks based on promote, Henselt active and Margarita. Since the patch is coming I'm gonna wait with crafting Dijkstra and a few less expensive cards in case there will be some rebalance. And here's the question for you! What would you change/which one would you choose?
First one is simple:
http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/6781-gold-rush
Get siege towers, poor infantry, spawn as many adepts as possible, adrenaline and promote on towers. If you have Dijkstra, promotes, at least one infantry, reinforcements, Margarita, tower and adrenaline it is gg vs all factions with an exception of NR (Philippa). You can even possibly use Commander's Horn/Dandelion or Kaedweni Sergeant to resurrect Dijsktra in the next round. With NR you would rather go for Thunderbolt on adepts not to focus just on one line.

Second deck:
http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/6782-gold-resurrect
This one is heavily dependant on resurrection. Now we don't need to use adreanline, we just spam adepts in both rounds using Thunderbolts and towers for support and points division.

What do you think about these decks? Any suggestions? Both decks are completely theoretical - I wasn't able to craft all of the cards. Before that I'd like to know your suggestions or maybe experience with such decks.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I've tried these Henselt decks before, and the problem with them is that they rely a lot on drawing Margarita. If you don't get her, your major strategy is ruined.

Since Henselt's ability is to turn a row into gold I'm not sure you really need 3 promote cards.

Exentryk;n6969890 said:
I've tried these Henselt decks before, and the problem with them is that they rely a lot on drawing Margarita. If you don't get her, your major strategy is ruined.

So maybe Operator would solve the problem by copying Priscilla or Stennis (there aren't many unit cards so Priscilla is likely to summon Margarita if we don't have her now). However, it is kinda double edge sword...
Some other variation just came up to my mind: instead of Shani we can get Borch with Decoy to return Margarita to the hand for the next round. It will add some dmg to the deck, moreover it will become less dependent on Margarita.

@up
With Dijkstra 3 promotes should be ok since we can use promote on infantry, adepta, then use Dijkstra and another promote on adepts which will double the total amount of adepts. Henselt's ability should be considered more as a backup plan to promote towers or when we won't have enough promotes for Dijkstra.

Top Bottom