Deck of the Day

+
Well, well, well! A Belohun deck, very appealing. I always enjoy playing with my Belohun build and will certainly give yours a try - especially because this type of deck suddenly carry rarely played cards (such as Mad Charge and Redanian Knight) onto matches. Win or lose, it's always interesting to conceive different strategies using cards you don't play as often. Thanks my good friend.

Hi,
Today I played 4 matches (rank 20) with the 'Discard Wanderers' - Deck. I won 3 of them but I still think I made a lot of misplays, especially in round 1, so I have some questions:

What are the preferred discard targets besides Skirmishers, Morkvarg and Crowmother? The bronze alchemy cards plus bomb and maybe even one messenger? If possible, do I discard those the same turn I play Coral to get some value out of them?
Is there a specific plan B for round 1 if I don't draw scenario and/or druids besides possible thinning and playing crowmother?

What are the preferred discard targets besides Skirmishers, Morkvarg and Crowmother? The bronze alchemy cards plus bomb and maybe even one messenger?
That is correct, first you discard skirmishers and morkvarg, you can keep one of those to be discarded by kambi in the end if you want. I like to play Crowmother, but discarding her is fine too, specially on later rounds.
The bomb is there for certain matchups - to deal with enemy madocs, flying redanian (common in all syndicate decks) or maybe banish a blue stripes commando in NR, other than that you can certainly discard it.
You can also discard the skalds if you get access to birna or coral, they're just there for redundancy, to increase the odds of having a way of discarding skirmishers/ morkvarg, plus getting access to the best cards, but you dont need to thin the deck to 0.

If possible, do I discard those the same turn I play Coral to get some value out of them?
Yes, if you're on blue coin, you will have mask of uroboros stratagem. When there's an enemy unit, play coral, discard one, then use stratagem on the same turn and discard another card - that is the optimized way.

Is there a specific plan B for round 1 if I don't draw scenario and/or druids besides possible thinning and playing crowmother?
Playing crowmother and thinning the crow messengers is always a goal for R1. If you miss Gedyneith, its not a problem, the discard package still packs a lot of points.
The decision on how much you want to commit on R1 depends on knowledge of your opponent's deck - some are stronger on long rounds, other need last say, usually you want to deny whatever their plan is.
But if you commit Gedyneith, and maybe even sunset wanderers on R1, you want to be sure you win it, otherwise you're left with very little for the remainder of the match.
Also take into account Gedyneith is worth around the same whether played on R1,2 or 3, while sunset wanderers will be stronger on later rounds, so you want to keep him for later, to either fight a bleed R2 or to have extra points on R3.

Thanks for the advice, especially about the skalds and not having to thin to 0! In one match in round 3 I had to discard some golds because I was too greedy with them.

Today, i celebrate this thread reaching 10k views (OVER 9000!!!)

Deck of the Day 10k views.JPG

Today i celebrate finally obtaining my Partners cardback + title.

PARTNER CARDBACK (after 3 weeks waiting).jpg

And today, i post the last deck of this month, and of this season!

This is what i posted on the 'Misc. Guides' thread, on Assimilate Types, at the end of last month:
I dont have a Type C deck to showcase now, but i PROMISE i will feature one in my deck of the day thread in the following weeks, but it must be crafted and tuned to perfection, as i really want to spread the amazing (meme) potential of the copycat style!
And i like to keep my promises. You can check the guide on the following link, it serves as a companion guide to the one im about to post.

[DECK OF 30-07-21]
[TONY SHAELMAAR]

I LOVE Shaelmaar, its one of my favourite NG cards.
Its one of those mid-provision cards (only 8provs), that if you build your deck around it, you can get more from it than with more expensive, 10-14 prov cards. In theory, its point celing is 38pts but that is next to impossible to achieve. Still, it reliably gets to 16-24pts on long rounds.

WHY DO I CALL IT "TONY" SHAELMAAR?
Well, once i was watching a Gwent Streamer/ Youtuber, who shall remain unnamed (mostly because im not 100% sure i recall correctly who it was :shrug:), and due to this creator's accent, every time 'Tourney Shaelmaar' was pronounced, i heard 'Tony', so from that moment on, Shaelmaar became a Tony for me :coolstory:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DECKBUILDING THOUGHTS

This is what i call a Type C Assimilate, or 0% Assimilate, or CopyCat style.
It doesnt rely on assimilate engines at all, just like it was on Gwent beta. It cheats this rule a little bit with Braathens and Artorius Vigo, but they're included not for their engine value, but the valuable ability to create another informant.

Another unusual thing about the deck - it doesnt have support for Coup de Grace, in the form of cards that can give spying (Mage torturer, Fergus) or something with proactive damage to set up coup (Enforcers, Slave Hunters) - this is because i didnt want to jump into other archetypes and suddenly my copycat deck was more of a traditional assimilate or a spy deck (dont worry, there will be a spy deck featured on this thread after the upcoming update :cool:)

This is a super fun deck IMO, the 'deck stealers' like Warrit and Cantarella are a bit toxic, but fill in a gap nicely on what to play R1 and support the Shaelmaar later on. However if anyone is adamant on not using these, they can be replaced, perhaps with extra thinning (blightmakers + MA) or extra control (this deck only has 2 locks + yen invo and no damage)

Curiosity: you can actually replay the highest value unit from your opponent 4 times with this deck:
1. From leader ability, while this card is in their hand (needs luck if there's more than 3 cards in hand)
2. From Bribery (again, needs luck)
3. From Coup, after its played on the opponents side (might require damage setup to put it to 3)
4. From location card's order + cantarella
ALT. From Yen Invo + Roderick/ War Council, but if you do this you wont get 4. since the target unit needs to be on the GY for that

Hope you guys give this one a try, here's a nice big Shaelmaar to motivate you (i've gotten bigger ones with other decks, years ago, but still havent managed to hit 30pts)

Giant Shaelmaar (bigger and i won this time).jpg

Last edited:
Today, i celebrate this thread reaching 10k views (OVER 9000!!!)

View attachment 11240854

Today i celebrate finally obtaining my Partners cardback + title.

View attachment 11240857

And today, i post the last deck of this month, and of this season!

This is what i posted on the 'Misc. Guides' thread, on Assimilate Types, at the end of last month:

And i like to keep my promises. You can check the guide on the following link, it serves as a companion guide to the one im about to post.

[DECK OF 30-07-21]
[TONY SHAELMAAR]

I LOVE Shaelmaar, its one of my favourite NG cards.
Its one of those mid-provision cards (only 8provs), that if you build your deck around it, you can get more from it than with more expensive, 10-14 prov cards. In theory, its point celing is 38pts but that is next to impossible to achieve. Still, it reliably gets to 16-24pts on long rounds.

WHY DO I CALL IT "TONY" SHAELMAAR?
Well, once i was watching a Gwent Streamer/ Youtuber, who shall remain unnamed (mostly because im not 100% sure i recall correctly who it was :shrug:), and due to this creator's accent, every time 'Tourney Shaelmaar' was pronounced, i heard 'Tony', so from that moment on, Shaelmaar became a Tony for me :coolstory:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DECKBUILDING THOUGHTS

This is what i call a Type C Assimilate, or 0% Assimilate, or CopyCat style.
It doesnt rely on assimilate engines at all, just like it was on Gwent beta. It cheats this rule a little bit with Braathens and Artorius Vigo, but they're included not for their engine value, but the valuable ability to create another informant.

Another unusual thing about the deck - it doesnt have support for Coup de Grace, in the form of cards that can give spying (Mage torturer, Fergus) or something with proactive damage to set up coup (Enforcers, Slave Hunters) - this is because i didnt want to jump into other archetypes and suddenly my copycat deck was more of a traditional assimilate or a spy deck (dont worry, there will be a spy deck featured on this thread after the upcoming update :cool:)

This is a super fun deck IMO, the 'deck stealers' like Warrit and Cantarella are a bit toxic, but fill in a gap nicely on what to play R1 and support the Shaelmaar later on. However if anyone is adamant on not using these, they can be replaced, perhaps with extra thinning (blightmakers + MA) or extra control (this deck only has 2 locks + yen invo and no damage)

Curiosity: you can actually replay the highest value unit from your opponent 4 times with this deck:
1. From leader ability, while this card is in their hand (needs luck if there's more than 3 cards in hand)
2. From Bribery (again, needs luck)
3. From Coup, after its played on the opponents side (might require damage setup to put it to 3)
4. From location card's order + cantarella
ALT. From Yen Invo + Roderick/ War Council, but if you do this you wont get 4. since the target unit needs to be on the GY for that

Hope you guys give this one a try, here's a nice big Shaelmaar to motivate you (i've gotten bigger ones with other decks, years ago, but still havent managed to hit 30pts)

View attachment 11240860
congrats for the cardback.

This last deck i will definitely give a try on it.I dont know when, but i will try to play it.

There is another deck here i really whant to try to play, but i always forget to do it (the selfdamage deck), maybe i will mix it with the nw cards comming.

DRK3

Forum veteran
No new deck today, i just come here with a simple question:

I've already been theorycrafting decks for the new expansion and already got 8-10 decks in mind.
Would you like that i revealed straight away what i've got in mind for the next 2 weeks of decks, possibly under spoiler tags just for the ones who wish to know?
Or shall i keep it as a surprise?

Also, i am interested in suggestions and requests, i know its probably not easy now without access to the cards, but whenever you get an interesting idea, i would love to hear (read) it. :cool:

I've already been theorycrafting decks for the new expansion and already got 8-10 decks in mind.
Would you like that i revealed straight away what i've got in mind for the next 2 weeks of decks, possibly under spoiler tags just for the ones who wish to know?

Also, i am interested in suggestions and requests, i know its probably not easy now without access to the cards, but whenever you get an interesting idea, i would love to hear (read) it. :cool:
i think you can let it as surprise and reveal one per day.

Also you will have time to test their performance and trade some cards if its necessary

Quite frankly, I'd rather you keep the suspense. I trust your judgment, can't say the same for all commenters that actually get to click the spoiler tag.

DRK3

Forum veteran
And we're back!
Hope you're having fun with this part of the expansion, 'Thanedd Coup'.

I already have a deck for you. You may think 'but he didnt have time to optimize the deck and properly test it!'
The latter may be true, but to dodge the former issue, i did like in PoP Part 1, and started with quite simple decks.

Also, now im testing the decks in ranked mode, and with this deck i already went undefeated from 4 to 3 (its only one rank, but testifies on the strength of the deck. On previous seasons i usually tested decks on training vs players (mostly so i can forfeit whenever i rage on), but ill do it mostly on ranked moving forward, do let me know if you think its a bad idea.

[DECK OF 03-08-21]
[RELICT MADNESS]

Our predictions were correct. Mammuna is OP.

I didnt use She Who Knows on this deck because that unit is quite expensive and very punishable. Instead, this deck is more balanced/ less risk, as there's no units you need them to stick, its almost just pointslam, with a tadbit of control and engines.

Also, no Koschey + Force of Nature because that deck is overplayed and i wanted Caranthir to do something different.
Although for a very short round, FoN with this deck might seem a great choice too, something to consider.

Last edited:
DRK i have made a similar deck and i have to disagre, the best target for caranthir its boody mistres if ildarran its in the ground.

I have already creae 3 blood mistres and 6 fruits, thats its a total of 18 points per round.

But usually you cant create so many fruits, because you problably will play caranthir + BM in the same row as ildarran and you clog that row real quick.

So usually its ildarran + 2 fruits. More 2 units to almot reach sabath. Caranthir and both BM - thats 8 cards, so BMs will create just one more fruit.

But one time i already almost reached sabath with only 1 card, so my BMs create 2 fruits.

DRK3

Forum veteran
DRK i have made a similar deck and i have to disagre, the best target for caranthir its boody mistres if ildarran its in the ground.

I have already creae 3 blood mistres and 6 fruits, thats its a total of 18 points per round.

But usually you cant create so many fruits, because you problably will play caranthir + BM in the same row as ildarran and you clog that row real quick.

So usually its ildarran + 2 fruits. More 2 units to almot reach sabath. Caranthir and both BM - thats 8 cards, so BMs will create just one more fruit.

But one time i already almost reached sabath with only 1 card, so my BMs create 2 fruits.

I totally understand your argument. And its my fault - the deck guide was kinda rushed because i had a commitment, but i'll complement it now, by replying to you and adding a few extra notes:

Its true, Bloody Mistress is also a great card, and on certain situations might be better than Mammuna to combo with Caranthir.
I think its best to do an exhaustive comparison of the two:

MAMMUNA:
-Cant be used on R1, better for R2/3
-Requires setup bronzes on the GY, which might brick later one, so better to include backups (this deck uses 2x of all bronze units for this)
-Can be used without sabbath, as opener on later rounds
-Caranthir for double mammuna is bad against mill, since it thins a lot and is likely to brick
-Caranthir for double mammuna, on ideal conditions of GY, its 43pts in 2 turns, not counting thrives and strengthen effects. That is the best pointslam in the game short of BoG Eist

BLOODY MISTRESS / GERNI:
-Cant be used until you get sabbath
-Caranthir for double BMistress is worse if going against control, and the Gernis gets locked or extra fruits killed
-The disadvantage of Caranthir of putting the spawned unit to 1 is offset by the transformation of BMistress into Gerni
-With Idarran and this leader ability, it might even be possible to get 8 fruits and 3 Gernis, each boosting by 8 every turn!
-On ideal conditions, on a long round and in combo with Idarran and Caranthir, the point potential of BMistress is much higher than doing that with Mammuna, so high i wont bother calculating, but it might even be higher than Koschey FoN

TL;DR: The best target for Caranthir is Mammuna on very short rounds (3-4 cards), and BMistress on long rounds and when the opponent has little control.

DRK3

Forum veteran
First of all, i want to clarify that with yesterday's deck i posted, i didnt intend to exploit OP cards or follow trends.
I had no idea these MO cards were gonna explode in popularity right from the 1st day, i just focused on them because of the simplicity of pointslam.

I wont apologize for it, nor remove the deck (because its not even that original, i see a lot of screenshots in many places and doubt they came from my deckguide).
In case you didnt know, im a zealous anti-metaplayer who hates netdecking and refuses to play what's popular and too strong+simple. And although this is the first time this has happened in the deck of the day history, its definitely not the first time that has happened - the only time i play metastuff is when new expansions are released and i dont know what's strong and end up finding naturally what's OP, only to figure out later its what's everyone is jumping into.
At that moment, i stop using it. Sad, but true.

Anyway, today i bring happy stuff. MEMES!

[DECK OF 04-08-21]
[QUADRUPLE WAYLAY]

1. I want to clarify Simlas is not necessarily a meme deck, and even Vanadain+Simlas might be used on remotely competitive lists...
This is not the case. I like to go ALL-IN on combos, and the result is usually: fails more often, but when its successful its glorious! That is this case.

2. This is not the first version of the deck, there was a LOT of thought put into it.
Why? Because of @rrc , he's a good friend but we dont always agree on card opinions, and i wanted to prove him something strong, or at least impressive could be done with Simlas and Vanadain (Simlas is the only strong new ST card, IMO, i admit that).

The first version was a precision strike, that used elven seer + sorceress of DB, instead of whisperers of DB.
The pings were better to setup 3pts, but it was "brick land" on mulligans R3, with 2 brokilon sentinels, 2/4 waylays, and the mahakam volunteers in case i didnt manage to thin them earilier.

But the whisperers of DB take better advantage of 4 specials in 1 turn, but i needed to protect them behind a defender, and i wouldnt have rowspace... So i switched to Guerilla tactics! Its perfect, put whisperer and vanadain behind defenders, but then switch them to empty rows so there's space for elf spawning!
Note: You can also do this with Malena and use other leader ability, but then you need another essential combo piece on the board.

3. Of course the defender must stick to protect your precious units before Simlas + Waylays. Also i noticed Vanadain gets disrespected a LOT, players not using their control on him, so clearly many still dont know what are the key pieces in this combo.
NOW is the time to play this deck, in the beginning of a revolving new meta, because there's a lot of experimentation, and fortunately, less control. So my advice is to play this (and other combo decks) now, because they are less likely to work later this month.

4. Finally, this is NOT the last time you will see Simlas in one of my decks this month.
I do not plan to make a spellatael deck with the new cards, but i will make another original deck with him, that i already have in mind. And it will even be part of a new theme series... :oops:

Quadruple Waylay (After).jpg

Biggest Quad Waylay Ever (After).jpg

Almost forgot to share these...
40+ points in one turn? OP, please nerf :shrug:

rrc

Forum veteran
First of all, i want to clarify that with yesterday's deck i posted, i didnt intend to exploit OP cards or follow trends.
I had no idea these MO cards were gonna explode in popularity right from the 1st day, i just focused on them because of the simplicity of pointslam.

I wont apologize for it, nor remove the deck (because its not even that original, i see a lot of screenshots in many places and doubt they came from my deckguide).
In case you didnt know, im a zealous anti-metaplayer who hates netdecking and refuses to play what's popular and too strong+simple. And although this is the first time this has happened in the deck of the day history, its definitely not the first time that has happened - the only time i play metastuff is when new expansions are released and i dont know what's strong and end up finding naturally what's OP, only to figure out later its what's everyone is jumping into.
At that moment, i stop using it. Sad, but true.

Anyway, today i bring happy stuff. MEMES!

[DECK OF 04-08-21]
[QUADRUPLE WAYLAY]

1. I want to clarify Simlas is not necessarily a meme deck, and even Vanadain+Simlas might be used on remotely competitive lists...
This is not the case. I like to go ALL-IN on combos, and the result is usually: fails more often, but when its successful its glorious! That is this case.

2. This is not the first version of the deck, there was a LOT of thought put into it.
Why? Because of @rrc , he's a good friend but we dont always agree on card opinions, and i wanted to prove him something strong, or at least impressive could be done with Simlas and Vanadain (Simlas is the only strong new ST card, IMO, i admit that).

The first version was a precision strike, that used elven seer + sorceress of DB, instead of whisperers of DB.
The pings were better to setup 3pts, but it was "brick land" on mulligans R3, with 2 brokilon sentinels, 2/4 waylays, and the mahakam volunteers in case i didnt manage to thin them earilier.

But the whisperers of DB take better advantage of 4 specials in 1 turn, but i needed to protect them behind a defender, and i wouldnt have rowspace... So i switched to Guerilla tactics! Its perfect, put whisperer and vanadain behind defenders, but then switch them to empty rows so there's space for elf spawning!
Note: You can also do this with Malena and use other leader ability, but then you need another essential combo piece on the board.
Anyone who has visited Forum and read a few of your posts would know that you are meme master your hatred towards meta decks and using meta decks. So, you didn't have to explain it here, especially in this thread!

I have to agree. I was wrong regarding Simlas. He is a good card. I use him in my Gift list mostly for Dryad Caress or Tempering for the Tempo (mostly in R3, or in R2 when I am getting 0-2ed by MO decks). He plays for a decent tempo but unfortunately not even close to what any of the new MO units can do, including the Bronze. If MO gets balanced from this insane pointslam+engine combo, then he will actually be competitive. I played against someone who used Simlas on Talisman.

But, coming to this deck, while I hate netdecking, I would gladly try your decks. And I insta upvoted your deck since it uses GT, one of my most favorite ability. I will definitely give this a try without any intention of winning, but just to see this Glorious end result at least once and using GT. Thank you so much for reminding people about GT. I tried GT even in last season and lost most games, but I still play it once in a while.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Salutations, fellow forum users.
Today's deck is not for standard mode but for the current seasonal mode - Entrench.

This is a seasonal mode that i quite enjoy, and havent made a deck for it in this thread, so now's that time.
I enjoy this mode's simplicity, but also how its balanced and all factions are viable instead of a single deck/faction being all that's played.

[DECK OF 05-08-21]
[TRENCH WARRIORS - ENTRENCH SEASONAL MODE]

- Previously, i've had success with MO WH on this mode (mostly for the purify bronze units), so this time i wanted a different faction, that also had a good source for purifies, so i went with SK (cuz Gremist), and also because of its damage potential

- This deck is NOT perfectly optimized, although i already made some improvements (added Geralt, Dire bear and dorregaray) to adjust to the opponents i was getting (mostly brainless MO using the same deck from standard). Still, its more than enough to win, and has some fun combos with the singers (i love this card and im working on decks with them for standard)

- I already made an 'Entrench Seasonal Mode' guide, it can be found on the Misc. Guides thread, i believe.
I wont repost it here, because this mode is quite simple, most opponents lose simply because they're not packing enough purifies, and in this mode they're invaluable (in fact, its the only time i use tempest).

Also, avoid most stuff that spawns, summons, transforms your units, because even if they are great points, they wont get resilience. That's why no megascopes, totem, portal are used in this deck. And avoid cards with Veil, or they wont get resilience (Harald is not a problem, since the deck is non devotion and also if played R2 for resilience, it wouldnt have veil anyway).

Entrench - Intense R1 vs spies edit.jpg

Best match i've had so far, i would have lost if i didnt have so much removal and a good hand for R1.
NG players love to red coin abuse and play leader R1, but with this deck and in this mode, they're less likely to be successful than standard modes.

I was curious as to when you would actually devote some attention to seasonal mode in this thread. These modes in general receive very little attention from content creators - mainly because it doesn't improve players' positions on ladder, I'd assume. Nevertheless, that's where deck building can be both creative and inclusive, making use of cards rarely seen elsewhere (such as Spring Equinox). I like it.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I was curious as to when you would actually devote some attention to seasonal mode in this thread. These modes in general receive very little attention from content creators - mainly because it doesn't improve players' positions on ladder, I'd assume. Nevertheless, that's where deck building can be both creative and inclusive, making use of cards rarely seen elsewhere (such as Spring Equinox). I like it.

This is the 4th seasonal deck i made in this thread, one for each seasonal.
And its true, i could give more attention to them, last month i didnt make a single seasonal deck.

I also noticed there's very few content creators giving attention to seasonals, which is one of the niches i try to fix. Also @quintivarium might also help on this subject, with his project.

Although there are a few seasonals i dont enjoy very much. Im not a big fan of the odds and evens, +1 -1, that one ill probably skip.
Also, even though Battle Rush is by FAR my favourite mode - #BlitzGwentpermanent - its not a mode that warrants decks made specifically for it, although i love trying insanely hard decks with lots of clicks and failing miserably...

And the Patience is a Virtue and switcheroo are also a bit tricky to make guides or decks for them, but i am open to requests, i will even do deckguides for the seasonal modes i dont enjoy, if requested.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Gotta put a bounty deck.
Just like i did for PoP part 1, this one includes all 4 new cards.
WARNING: in theory, this should be really strong, but i've been struggling a bit with it, getting below average results.

This is also why it took me so long to post it, i've been trying to improve it, but at the same time i dont want to use LP and cleaver+drill and it will just be like the other SY decks going around.

[DECK OF 07-08-21]
[BOUNTY PARTY]

The biggest difference between this and SY metadecks is the portal inclusion, and the tribute leader, Moreelse and Graden (and my SY staple - Tavern Brawl).

I played a lot with it, and now i do understand its weaknesses, i didnt correct them to keep the theme and consider it a challenge, like SY was designed to be.
Still, i will share them here, it might help you make some modifications on it and ajust it to your style:

-Lack of "peaceful" spenders - stuff like SeaJackal, Jacques, Coerced Blacksmith (boosts), but also Helveed or Savolla.
Damage is better than boosting, but when all you have is damage, you struggle against unitless decks, or even other control decks, that will delay their big points until the end.

I ended up losing a lot of games because i didnt have ways to spend coins, most SY decks use at least jackal because he's super cheap and has a good coin-pts ratio, but i really hate going tall. I also considered Savolla, the FIghtener goes tall but at least its 2 bodies, but i opted for the new, cheaper Ignatius Hale, although i am still divided on that.

-I considered using TInboy, since its tribute and has synergy with leader and Madame Luiza, it would be a great counter to double BMistresses, but on other matchups it would be very weak due to anti-synergy with all of the removal on this deck, and also its too damn expensive!

-Lack of heatwave. Masquerade Ball is still very threatening, and Siege isnt a walk in the park either. And Melusine is quite scary too, since it can be played on 2/3 rounds and cant be bountied and it grows on base strength, the only good option is Moreelse, but heatwave would just be instawin.

-Two huge bodies - Ignatius Hale and Scoundrel are both 12 points, NG players and their poisons start salivating when they see these, and despite all the MO relict rage (this deck is definitely favoured against those), NG was still the majority of opponents i faced (Rank 3).

The way i found to deal with these players was to make sure i won R1 so i have last say R3, they will definitely play your 12pt units with Yen Invo or Terranova, then i finished with a gigantic 20+ Graden tribute.

-Lack of tutors. No Oneiro, and if you dont find Portal R1, its more likely to not find all the best golds by the end of the match, which happened to me a few times, having 2/3 of my essential golds left in deck in R3.

All of these problems might demotivate you readers on trying this deck, i dont blame you. Still, i stress its a good deck to go Monster Hunting... :shrug:

Last edited:
Top Bottom