Developer Stream 09.03.2020

+
... it would've helped if they offered more perspective outside of "watch our next stream"... I honestly don't care about the extra milling as there's no point keeping extras given: 1. there is no more full-value return after rebalance patches...
That's the thing - Slama specifically said "Don't mill your cards, cause we don't know what we'll be doing" (pretty much verbatim). Tell me what should I think after this disclosure?

It's like they are stepping on the rake over and over again and never learn, only apologize that they did not see it.

It's ridiculous that the temporary stop of auto-mill was only communicated on Twitter. We get an apology for the worst communication ever in the stream, but then the next communication is again really bad. Where is CDPR's improvement plan?

I just noticed that Arena doesn't give MP anymore, which used to be consistently the case with 8 wins. Is this another thing that was implemented without communication?

It's ridiculous that the temporary stop of auto-mill was only communicated on Twitter. We get an apology for the worst communication ever in the stream, but then the next communication is again really bad. Where is CDPR's improvement plan?

I just noticed that Arena doesn't give MP anymore, which used to be consistently the case with 8 wins. Is this another thing that was implemented without communication?
Likely so, mate. CDPR upset the people too much, I would not be surprised if they sneaked this in hoping that not many people would notice.

Top Bottom