Developer Stream 17.06.2019

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, the new faction is the Syndicate, when everyone expected Redania... I guess we'll have to wait awhile longer for Radovid.

I liked what i saw, but then again, i always like new cards, so they shake up the meta. And the new coin mechanic, its really hard to envision how it'll be, i guess we'll just have to try.

A new faction hasnt been added to Gwent since January of 2017, 2 years and a half ago, the game was still in Closed Beta. I wish the best of luck to CDPR, when it comes to balancing this new orange faction, with all the other factions. :cool:

Perhaps he has other plans? After all, he's rather a sneaky fellow.

It used to be my third favourite card in Gwent in Witcher 3, after Thaler and Mysterious Elf. Now that they introduced Novigrad and the crooks, I thought surely he must be there..

I thought surely he must be there..
I believe Jason mentioned in the stream that the Syndicate's story, as it were, pre-dates Witcher III. In such case, Sigismund would not yet be a boss in Novigrad's underworld, as he seems only to have stepped into that role later, after leaving the Redanian court.

I like the ''Combo / Hybrid'' Faction Idea for the Syndicate , but i was hoping for Zerrikania and Ofir combo faction.
Also , the new shekel system looks amazing.

Top Bottom