Difficulty - not challenging

+

-Tao-

Forum regular
Dear CdProjekt

I have play more than 40 hours, I am level 31 I think and get 50 rep yesterday.

I am not going to talk about bugs and tweaks the game need... I think you already know that

The game graphics feels very impressive, the design is mind blowing. You did an amazing job there, but as soon as I enter in combat the game fells old, with old AI iterations, and very few states.

Few inputs:
AI should act different depending on the weapon you are carrying.
AI should act as group differently depending on their factions. (like Tigers have higher mobility and katanas, they try to fight you from different angles synchronices and they retreat at the same time, or Maelstroms could be more anarchy each one positionate individually and fight with no order, they also love to go with Big guns like Machine guns)
AI should react to your hacks, and yell "Hey I am getting hacked, cover me" and put the rest in alert mode.
AI should have tools to counter fight your hacking system and sniper. Like Anti Hack Reflectors or Antihack grenades, or simple Smoke grenades. Some enemies could have anti hack chip so you can not ping them.
In real life if someone is getting shot and falling forward you immediately know he get shot from behind. So you know the direction but not the position. AI should apply the same rule, so whenever you shot in stealth mode they know the direction of the shot and they positioning according that.
AI should flank 90º from the partner point of view, so you have to face several angles, front, right, left, back.
At higher levels AI should react from you faster. I can headshot 3 guys in 2 meters distance, when I am shooting at the 3rd guy he still realising that I am shooting at him.
AI should try to escape if they feel in real danger. If someone scape it should create a dynamic AMBUSh later on with more enemies in a random event.
AI factions should try to ambush dynamically at least once time, if you kill X number of enemies from the same faction.
AI should ask for reinforces that could arrive by car or plane so you get surrounded.

The difficulty mode I think it scales bad, right now it feels enemies accuracy and reflexes are very similar when you go from hard to very hard or even normal. At least my impression is that they just have more health.

I think you should improve AI aim and reflex instead and health should remain the same. In very hard I expect to die in 2 seconds if I do a bad move or a bad decision because the enemy just hit me in the head.

Top Bottom