Digital PS5 upgrade not available

+
Hi!

I wanted to upgrade my digital version of Cyberpunk to the PS5 version but I only see the trial option and the paid option showing up in the playstation store.
If someone else other than me has encountered the issue and have found a solution could respond to this, it would be great.

Did you check the support page help?
In theory, you should be able to simply buy and download (for 0$) the next gen version of the game if you owned the PS4 version with your PS account.

I did but for some reason in the store it does not say 0 HUF (native currency) and i have the game digitaly not physicly and thanks for replying :)

Ok so maybe check that (I'm not familiar with Playstation):
Ok, just accidentally figured out that if I launch the game from the 'view product' PSN page, it no longer thinks it's the trial.
If you still can't install the PS5 version, I suggest to directly send a ticket to the support ("contact us" button)

Oh thanks i didn't know where i could send it thank you again
You're welcome. I hope you'll receive an answer fast enough ;)
Post automatically merged:

I did but for some reason in the store it does not say 0 HUF (native currency) and i have the game digitaly not physicly and thanks for replying :)
Just to be sure, the PS4 version is installed?
If not, maybe you should, find something about that :
From the game icon on the PS5 home screen if you click on the three dots (shows as ...) it should bring up a little menu that has View Product, Follow/Unfollow, Select Version, Health/Ratings/Privacy/Terms.

From there clicking on View Product should bring you to a screen where there’s two options one says Select Version and the other is to add the game to your wishlist. Pressing select version will show you two options, one for the PS4 version and one for the PS5 version.

Or a slightly quicker way would be to directly select Select Version after clicking on the ... (instead of clicking View Product) and that will bring you to the screen where there’s both the PS4 and PS5 version.

If that doesn’t work try installing the PS4 version first and then doing those steps.

Last edited:
Update: i may have found a solution: i went to the pre-order screen and clicked on the DLC then i pressed on view game and it was there for free

Top Bottom