Disasterpiece end of quest change on PC

+
*No Spoilers*

So when this quest completes and V is standing with another character on PC it used to give you an option to refuse to smoke when prompted, now in 1.5 when completing the quest it cuts right to your character smoking and saying some crap like it clears their head.

I understand this was the norm on the console version of the game via my googling but has the PC version now been downgraded to do the same?.
Or is there some sort of hidden trigger that now fires that for some reason never did in the 400+ hours of me playing the game pre 1.5?

Strange, my V dont smoke and there was some dialogue with Rogue in 1.31 for it. Maybe is a bug?

It depend the order that you have done main quests.
If you have completed "Ghost Town" & "Life During Wartime" before (Hellman), you directly smoke. If not, you have the choice to do it or not ;)

It mean that the melting between V and Johnny personality is more advanced. Smoking calm V's spirit because it calm down Johnny's addiction.

Ahh thanks peoples I Did do those quest before hand this time, what bother me is I am 100% ignoring the parasite in my head , unless the game forces me to talk to it, walking away and not engaging it at all.

Thanks all!,

Top Bottom