Dissapointed CDPR forcing users to make a one-sided choice in romance.

+
First to speak, I'm a big fan of Witcher 3.
But, I no longer support their following works.

Tremendous bugs, I can tolerate and enjoy. The Nightcity's presence will be everlasting golden tower of the genre considering no company
invested so much money on cyberpunk. I think CDPR shouldn't be proud they made such a city.

They lost their game on their strength.
In Witcher 3, we had choices. We struggled so hard what to choose because we had different consequences.
I see none here. Triss Merigold or Yennefer of Vengerberg mattered so much but I don't see any in Cyberpunk 2077.

Is it their arrogance that female users only prefer Judy Albarez? and male users only prefer Panam?
Or is it their lack of ability?
I don't think it's their arrogance. They lack ability since they had more than 5 years.

A live and vivid city, alive civilians, choice matters and open for every gender and so on and on.
Cheers to the Witcher 3. Most of the brilliant sales goes to the predecesor.

I share much of your sentiment and maybe it's my arrogance that is blinding me but I believe they are capable but something went very very wrong. I don't know what. I do genuinely love the story and they did an amazing job with the music, art and an amazing job constructing the city but the game, Night City outside of the story has no heart and no soul. Right now I'm not happy like so many but I'm going to give them a chance to redeem themselves before I write them off for good.

If Hello Games can do what they did with No Mans Sky, turning it into a great game after a disastrous launch then CDPR can do it with Cyberpunk 2077. Will they choose to? That remains to be seen.

Its their story and their characters. These are avatars you are playing, not your own character.... yes you can customize facial looks / wardrobe, but can you name them? No, so therefore the character and sexual orientation, mood, character, etc... is all CDPR's story. If you don't like, don't play.

Its their story and their characters. These are avatars you are playing, not your own character.... yes you can customize facial looks / wardrobe, but can you name them? No, so therefore the character and sexual orientation, mood, character, etc... is all CDPR's story. If you don't like, don't play.

Of course, all games are their creator's child. We choose to play games we like. We also give credits to the brand, the creator for their previous works. It is very natural that I and I assume most of gamers to expect the lower bound of game to be the Witcher 3 part of responsibility lies with CDPR's exaggerated marketing.

You are very true that if I don't like, I shouldn't play. No one should speak out. But remember, reactions like you were footprints of the fans of the companies that were once great. 'Blizzard Ent.', 'Bioworks', 'Naughty Dog'. If many users feel like me, than they should change. I'm speaking out as one of the users.

So, from love to hate is one step? I believe the game will be as good as witcher 3. Loyal players will stay with the reds and will see the results just like no man sky players did.

Top Bottom