D'jinni Adventure Editor Contest!

+
Perfect! ;DI'm happy for this news, because this Tool is powerfull but very hard to use ;)This software isn't easy, but I Wonna create mods for this beautifull Game, for me The Best RPG of ever!! :D

Soon we will reveal the loot which you can grab in the contest and i assure you it is awesome!

This is the best idea for a contest I've ever seen. I can't wait to see the creative entries! I hope the best ones will be available for download for the rest of us to play!

Eriash said:
According to the first task description document you need to invent a plot for the adventure, write it down and send to us.
Thanks a lot for the help on what exactly had to be done for the first phase. The pdf document wasn't clear on whether it had to written.On a side note; I'm interested to hear what the prized loot will be ^^

SimonBrooke said:
When do we get acknowledgement that entries have been received? Just like to make sure you've got it.
we will confirm all submissions bu direct e-mail.

Do we have to participate in stage one in order to take part in later stages?I've come to this a bit late for getting things ready in time, but would be interested in later stages if possible.

kalniel said:
Do we have to participate in stage one in order to take part in later stages?I've come to this a bit late for getting things ready in time, but would be interested in later stages if possible.
yup!you still have 3 full days but we will accept submissions for stage two containing stage one task.

Just to clarify, there are nine character models (including Geralt) that we must use, and Geralt must be the playable character. But are we permitted to add other character models? Our plot outline calls for at least one male non-human (dwarf or elf), and although apart from that we would have enough models it would be useful to have more distinct character models for random villagers.We'd also like to be able to use the dog model.

Eriash said:
Eriash said:
When do we get acknowledgement that entries have been received? Just like to make sure you've got it.
How long does the confirmation take? ... *checks email over and over*

arkray said:
arkray said:
arkray said:
How long does the confirmation take? ... *checks email over and over*
Your e-mail was delivered and confirmed.

I wasn't sure if I could officially add any models not in the rules, so I'm using just those. One question though, can I add more of one of the same model? If not my village is going to be awfully small and everybody will be related to each other :eek:

skavenhorde said:
I wasn't sure if I could officially add any models not in the rules, so I'm using just those. One question though, can I add more of one of the same model? If not my village is going to be awfully small and everybody will be related to each other :eek:
of course you can :)

Top Bottom