Double crowns for journey doesnt work? New journey format questins in general

+
The icons in the journey quest list indicates that if I have premium the rewards are doubled but I got only 20 per quest, is it working as intended?
The second thing is, I have both Geralt's and Ciri's journeys, I did the quest with Ciri, switched to Geralt's journey to do his and there are no quest, how am I suppused to level both journeys if there is only 3 quests for them both?
Thanks

That's a great question about how to level both journeys. I bought Geralt's and completed the first one for winning 1 game before I bought Ciri's. Now I can't complete all of her quests?

The icons in the journey quest list indicates that if I have premium the rewards are doubled but I got only 20 per quest, is it working as intended?
The second thing is, I have both Geralt's and Ciri's journeys, I did the quest with Ciri, switched to Geralt's journey to do his and there are no quest, how am I suppused to level both journeys if there is only 3 quests for them both?
Thanks
I received 40 crown points for one weekly quest. I had both Premium journey's before. I assume it's a bug which you should report to them.

The journey quests refresh only once a week. This is a bummer for new players. This way you can only progress one story unless you are a hardcore player or with a big budget. They don't thought that through.

And with no daily bonus crown points - a bug or intentional - it makes no sense for me to play more than once a week. I will not play to win 24 rounds for 1 Level up.:facepalm:

The journey quests refresh only once a week. This is a bummer for new players. This way you can only progress one story unless you are a hardcore player or with a big budget. They don't thought that through.

Now you get 38 less crown points weekly, compared to what you potentially could get before as bonuses from weekly quests and from getting every 14 daily bonuses all the 7 days of the week. Now - if you have premium - you get 120 crown points for just completing the 3 weekly quests , while being able to choose whichever Journey you wanna progress. Plus you can spend scraps to help you progress.

I received 40 crown points for one weekly quest. I had both Premium journey's before. I assume it's a bug which you should report to them.

And with no daily bonus crown points - a bug or intentional - it makes no sense for me to play more than once a week. I will not play to win 24 rounds for 1 Level up.:facepalm:Not on day 1 it seemess but today there are
Ok, I filed a ticket, thanks
Post automatically merged:

And with no daily bonus crown points - a bug or intentional - it makes no sense for me to play more than once a week. I will not play to win 24 rounds for 1 Level up.
There are bonuses today so it was delayed apparently

Last edited:
Top Bottom