Double Sunset Wanderer

+
Lost recently to a new 'thing' - Land of a Thousand Fables in a NG hand transforming Oneiromancy into a second Sunset Wanderer. Reason for the discussion point is as follows:

1. Why do the SW cards then get stuck beside each other in hand, stopping the condition?
2. Why does NG not pull Rience at least half the time, as this is also a 13 prov unit?

I've tried it and always pull SW, but can't work out why (most likely my interpretation) nor can I understand why SW then stops moving along the hand? Try it. You want to run it with good thinning options (Dead Mans Tongue, Movran as leader, Snowflake, etc.) but at the end of one game I auto-played a 12 point and 20 point SW.

Rience is not Neutral. Land of a Thousand Fables specifically states from the same faction.
Sunset is the only 13p Neutral unit.

See? I told you it was my interpretation!! I thought it meant from the same faction as you're playing, not the same faction as the card.

Still, not sure why the units become static when side by side in your hand. Think that's a broken mechanic.

See? I told you it was my interpretation!! I thought it meant from the same faction as you're playing, not the same faction as the card.

Still, not sure why the units become static when side by side in your hand. Think that's a broken mechanic.
they dont be "static". The most left pass one card to the right (wich is the second sunset) than the second sunset its the most left, than he pass one card in the right (wich is the first sunset).

there is one other way you create 3 sunset and only with 2 happens that, the third "walk away". (the first pass the second, than the second its the first. Than the second pass the first and than the third move along another card)

they dont be "static". The most left pass one card to the right (wich is the second sunset) than the second sunset its the most left, than he pass one card in the right (wich is the first sunset).

there is one other way you create 3 sunset and only with 2 happens that, the third "walk away". (the first pass the second, than the second its the first. Than the second pass the first and than the third move along another card)
Yes, which is basically an exploit, since the Wanderer is supposed to be restrictive and force player to either sequence bad in order to keep it from deploying prematurely OR deploy prematurely at lower value, if you drew cards in bad order. Here you get 2 of them circling each other, so you can play whatever and still grow them to maximum strength, as long as you leave just one card on the right.

Yes, which is basically an exploit, since the Wanderer is supposed to be restrictive and force player to either sequence bad in order to keep it from deploying prematurely OR deploy prematurely at lower value, if you drew cards in bad order. Here you get 2 of them circling each other, so you can play whatever and still grow them to maximum strength, as long as you leave just one card on the right.
Well, i dont think its an exploit, for me its the same as dryad matron, wich if you put 2 of them in tha same row they will boost themselves every round and you dont need to put another unit in that row

Well, i dont think its an exploit, for me its the same as dryad matron, wich if you put 2 of them in tha same row they will boost themselves every round and you dont need to put another unit in that row
Sure, it's the same, except a 13p handbuff card was not meant to work in your hand like a 5p bronze matron does on the board, and land of fables created an unintentional broken mechanic.

Top Bottom