Draft Bug

+
Hi all,

Just reporting a bug with Draft mode.

Started one yesterday, bought ticket and kept getting errors when trying to make my selections. Eventually, after some time got through with a really strong draft deck, won 2 games, then it came up with my next lot of selections. Was getting errors again when trying to make my selections so went away and watched TV for a few hours. When I came back, opened draft mode, there was no option to continue where I left off and was greeted with it asking me to purchase a ticket again - like my draft never happened.

Same here i write 2 tikets already, its UNPLAYABLE, lags a lot during draft phase and on top of that some times draft run just closed by itself without any rewards...Its VERY FRUSTRATING when u on win strike. This mode never lag and bug like that before damn release. I wonder how much fire will be from players who pay real money for that bugged hell...

^agreed, there was the occasional bug in early access but nothing as bad as now. No point spending ore, rp or, god forbid, money to buy tickets while it's like this.

Top Bottom