Duplicate gold cards

+
My opponent just used 2x Damien De La Tour in one round... Is it even possible? It happened to me more times today with golden cards...wtf?! Is it a cheat?
He probably used "Letho: Kingslayer" (transform into another card without changing power)
There are some other cards that could do that but they're mostly RNG create cards.
Finally, he could have seiced yours, if you had one, too.

No I haven't one of them, he just played 3 same cards with the same power and deploy in one round, not seized, nothing like that. Think it might be a cheat. Got a pic of it also.

Guest 4375874

No I haven't one of them, he just played 3 same cards with the same power and deploy in one round, not seized, nothing like that. Think it might be a cheat. Got a pic of it also.
This has happened to me about twice but on on mobile. In one case the player used Detlaff twice. The first time I damaged it and took possession of it only to see it played from hand a second time. I play MO myself so I know what cards can be use to create a copy and nothing was played yet two copies were played from hand. I took a screen and reported it but didn't get any feedback :shrug:

Top Bottom