Easter Eggs would hope to see/find

+
Well, I only recently got into reading, and decided to start with neuromance and snow crash. So I hope there is references to those because its the only ones I would get other than the obvious blade runner/matrix/ etc. (and all the anime classics listed at the start of this thread)
Post automatically merged:

Not to be a downer or rude but I really hope there is nothing to do with extra terestial, personally I just dont want them mixed in. Just personal taste, thats all.
What about a cyber-alien that shoots cyber-alien-bees from its mouth?

That could be cool mayhaps.

What about a cyber-alien that shoots cyber-alien-bees from its mouth?

That could be cool mayhaps.

I guess it would be, just not in my cyberpunk genre, I dont like the mix of the two.

For example, I would have liked altered carbon more if the stacks werent some mystical alien thing.

I guess it would be, just not in my cyberpunk genre, I dont like the mix of the two.

For example, I would have liked altered carbon more if the stacks werent some mystical alien thing.
I still have to see that show. Heard good things.

Am going to try & forget that little spoiler.

anyway. Do you know what I just thought of? Original teaser trailer.

Would be sweet if we saw a news feed in game showing those events, the same as shown in the teaser.

Not an actual quest or anything like that, but just a nice, sweet and simple short news feed somewhere/sometime in game. Easy to miss.

Now thats an easter egg.

Last edited:
Mention of Omni Kismet, Ph.D
(Anagram for Mike Pondsmith and one of his aliases)

omni_kismet_phd.jpg

If we ever get apartment decorations or anything similar, I eagerly away my Merigold/Shani poster. Not really an easter egg, but still.

I'd be down for something silly like a couple people in a random dive bar playing Gwent or even something as heavy as a silver/chrome pistol called "wolf". I say pistol instead of sword because you can't be TOO on the nose with easter eggs.

Well, seeing that there are katanas in the CP2077 universe, why not a sword? It would not be incongruent with the setting.
I do hope we get to be able to put up some decor in V's apartment, or some basic customisation, like Corvo Bianco in Toussaint.

Some references to Polish s-f, like works of Stanislaw Lem and Janusz A. Zajdel, who very often wrote about dystopian future.

I mean that's actually what I'm talking about that crazy conspiry theorist talking about it and Alien invasion then they also can make a Easter Egg in reference to Independence Day 1996 film

He would be a rockerboy and cyberpunk version of himself. I guess we could say Johnny Sliverhand is the Dandelion of Cyberpunk 2077 but with cybepunk vibes.

Top Bottom