[Eating and drinking] How to easily increase interactivity with the world and reduce loot

+
I like the idea of the OP. It's not too costly in grand scheme of things, but improves immersion and adds some positive changes to the looting system. You stop being a garbage processing plant at least to some extent.

I'm probably oldschool, but I'd personally prefer eating to be mandatory (important, if you like). If you don't eat for 3-4 real (not in-game) hours, you suffer debuffs. So every few quests or tasks you need to visit a restaurant or at least keep a few snacks with yourself (soda, something else to delay starving mode). It doesn't break the flow of the game, because it's not that frequent, but you still can interact with the world in a meaningful way.

Now i have finished main story i bounce between trying finish all side jobs/gigs and any police help on map and i bounce between this and rdr2 online again.
Instead of dropping endless foods how about its swapped to ingredients instead which at locations you can craft into meals which give you the buffs instead, or go into a bar/cafe and buy a meal straight up.

I do also have a supply of the 30 minute boosters health and stamina ones from the vendor on jig jig area

Top Bottom