Emhyr Steals the Opponent's Card

+
hydra66;n10159962 said:
It seems that enforcement's an issue - how can you be sure it was intentional and not someone clicking too fast? However, I'm worried about how the devs chose to handle this - effectively giving carte blanche to people abusing this until the programming is fixed. I guess the counter is to run dwarves :(
https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...n_pro/ds6wv0n/

Oh, I think it's fairly easy to "be sure" when it's obvious. The guy I played buffed Cantarella on my side of the board with Mandrake, before pulling her back with Emhyr. I don't think clicking too fast is the issue here :D Elite into Shani also doesn't seem like a value play if you're not hoping to steal her.

On the one hand, the stance that "we messed up, so we need to fix it, instead of punishing abusers" is kind of understandable, admirable even, but on the other... that being announced now, we all might as well take a break until the next patch, cuz scumbags are going to start coming out of the woodwork now.

p.s. this latest patch was a real mess. I haven't run into any serious bugs before it dropped at all, and now I must have reported half a dozen bad ones since.

Top Bottom