Enemy cards are not very clear!

+
Enemy cards are not very clear!

Hello, just a quick suggestion that I would like to make in regards to "quality of life" while playing GWENT. To be honest I've been having an absolute blast with the game, and it is mostly small issues that have made themselves apparent, nothing game breaking.

The issue I am speaking of:

Sometimes when your opponent uses a card, it is thrown into their graveyard and you see the card to the left of the screen, under their name. But if you hover over the card, you don't get any extra info and need to access their graveyard to see the full card info (eg. abilities of the card). This can cause confusion since you can be left wondering what just caused your cards to disappear off the board, or what exactly your opponent just did. So my suggestion is to upgrade that card on the left side so that it displays all the information about the card that was just played.

Another slightly related suggestion is just that I would appreciate if the game was a bit easier to play with a mouse (eg. scrolling cards left to right is not reliable unless using arrow keys or WASD)

Thanks for reading and I am looking forward to the final release of GWENT!

I agree. Especially cards which spawn other like Yen, Bloody Baron, or Zoltan. Scoi has a couple too I think.

Top Bottom