Entire Card Collection is Gone

+
I haven't played Gwent since around season 2 or so and recently logged in again only to find that my entire card collection was gone and I had only the base starter cards now available to me. I know that it is my same account because I still have my name, titles, avatars, etc from when I played in the early seasons, but all of my cards and decks that I had built, etc, are gone. I also for some reason seem to have a very large amount of scraps, 105,535 to be exact, but I had a rather large amount of premium cards in my collection before and with scraps no longer able to craft premium cards the large amount of scraps I now seem to possess will not be able to reacquire my collection. Was there a wipe and refund of all cards at some point since I last played? If there is any explanation for this I am really eager to know since I am very confused as to where my entire collection of cards went.

Oh snap here we go. This is why cdpr shouldn't have milled our collections.
Is this a known thing then? Did they mill all the cards at some point? I apologize if I am asking questions that have already been done, I did search the forums to see if there was anything else like this but couldn't find anything so I do apologize if that search was not thorough enough and this has been asked and answered before. But yeah, any explanation someone can give would be appreciated.

When homecoming came out everything changed so they decided to mill all of our cards for scraps. Unfortunately for you they later changed scraps to not create premiums anymore. Sorry.

When homecoming came out everything changed so they decided to mill all of our cards for scraps. Unfortunately for you they later changed scraps to not create premiums anymore. Sorry.
So when they milled everything they didn't give powder for the premium cards, just the doubled scrap value I'm guessing? That's sadness, I had almost my entire Nilfgaard deck premium at one point, not to mention all the leader cards that I apparently need to unlock in a bunch of wonky ways now. Don't get me wrong, it's nice that I have all these scraps since I am sure my old decks would be long out of date, but losing all those premiums that I spent time and money (lots of money) acquiring hurts. Especially since they have those premium kegs now offering some premiums but my like 100k+ scraps would only get me like 24 of them, hardly worth it considering I wouldn't be able to craft anything else and thus would be crippling myself, so now I get either a decent collection/deck, or my a decent portion of my premiums back, but not both. Sigh.

I recommend you to contact Gwent support and explain your situation. I've heard of people in the same situation who got a meteorite powder refund or something similar. Especially if you bought powder with money.
You should really give it a shot man.

I recommend you to contact Gwent support and explain your situation. I've heard of people in the same situation who got a meteorite powder refund or something similar. Especially if you bought powder with money.
You should really give it a shot man.
How do I contact them about it, cause I can't find this issue on their support form, and when I try to find an email address to message them directly about it, I just end up back on the issue reporting page where I can only report issues under the topics they offer.

How do I contact them about it, cause I can't find this issue on their support form, and when I try to find an email address to message them directly about it, I just end up back on the issue reporting page where I can only report issues under the topics they offer.

I wouldn‘t get me hopes up. But if you want to make sure, you can use the contact link from this topic, for example:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/gwent/pc/contracts-items/issue/752/i-didnt-receive-a-reward

Hi all, i recently installed gwent again after a very long break, the problem is all my cards have gone, i had premium geralt and many others, i thought we were meant to keep them cards from the beta phase??

Disregard, someone corrected me below. I had a bunch of meteorite powder when I returned so I assumed it was from premiums. (I did play briefly during phoenix event -- maybe I got some premiums then.)
You should also have gotten your premium value in meteorite powder. I know I did when I came back... Or at least I had a large amount just sitting there im assuming from old premiums

Last edited:
Top Bottom