[EPILOGUE] Funny thing I noticed...

+
[EPILOGUE] Funny thing I noticed...

It might be just me, but when Alvin appears for a moment in the Frozen Wastes, he's casting a shadow shaped roughly like the Grand Master. After the boy's apparition fades, the shadow remains imprinted on the ice nearby, so one can even... take a screenshot!
Also, the shadow moves on it's own, just as if the model that casts it was still there and moved it's hands, etc a little.I thank you for your timeGorthuar of MirtheMaster of Arcane Magick

I must say, that this shadow i 've never noticed before! I know there is a shadow, but WOW, this is fantastic! I can't believe it, actually i will play again this scene to see it with my own eyes. (No, i don't mean i don't believe your post, i mean i have to see this. ;D ) Thanks for the screenshot, Gorthuar.

... I never noticed this shadow as well.Sure, there isn't de Aldersberg a few steps from here? If not this is just... Amazing...

I just recently had someone get all huffy on the wiki and remove the reference to that shadow saying that it did not happen :hmmm:

Hmm....strange indeed. The same thing occured while I was playing. I thought it was a glitch, until you pointed out that it resembled de Aldersberg. It's a conspiracy!

Isn't there some weird connexion between Alvin and the Grandmaster ?I mean, the games takes a moment to make you notice that Jacques d'Aldersberg carries that old dimeritium pendant, all worn down under his armor. And you gave one such pendant to Alvin shortly before he disappears in the flight from Murky Waters.And Alvin can apparently travel in space... and time maybe ? And they're both "Sources" and wielders of wild magic.Seems to heavily point they're the same person and the shadow may be deliberate.

Top Bottom