Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

+
Still have this issue as well on PC.

I've already contacted support and given them my save files for examination but still waiting for a fix which hopefully will be coming soon :(

Seems this is a common bug, so I hope it's fixed next patch.

I was able to complete the Epistrophy missions by reloading an old save to just before i picked up these missions. I then completed them all one after the other without saving/loading. Loading a save during these missions would break it.

However the follow up Delamain mission is now broken...
Same here. To complete the quest, I unloaded an old save and did alle Epistrophy missions on after the other, without fast travelling, or doing anything else in between.
Trying to change the order and f.e do the car located in the Glen first would break the quest for me.

Reached the "point of no return" in the main questline, and I haven't touched any of the Epistrophy quests because they're still bugged, can't interact with the cabs or recieve Delamain calls. I'm going to take a break from the game until this is patched.

Non of the Epistrophy missions are working for me. Delamain didn't talk after picking up his call, Car didn't respond after scanning or being close to it, etc.

So I have an update on this. I was near one of Delamain's missing cabs and got the unanswerable phone call from him. While he was supposed to be talking to me I got a call from River. Both River and Delamain showed up in the holo and both of their dialogs played. I have now been able to successfully receive Delamain's calls when I am near his cabs, but I am still unable to scan or interact with them, and therefor still unable to complete this quest chain. The initial quest marker that covers the area where the cab is lost never turns into the quest marker pinpointing the exact spot of the cab.

Did you guys deviate from the drone/looted Delamains office when you started his questline? I did that and those quests got buggy, i couldn't answer the phone when he called about the missing cabs. After some YT search i got an advice which worked.

When you start Delemains quest, just follow the drone, don't deviate from it, don't loot the place. Just follow his instructions.
I lost 3 hours of gameplay, because i had to reload the game to the point just before i entered Delamains office, but all his quests went just fine, no problems at all.
Also, i did all his quests without any quicktravel/reloading/quitting the game, i have read all unread messages in the communicator (read those tips under some YT materials). But probably not looting the place and following the drone was enough to finish his quests without any issues.

Yes, I deviated and explored and didnt follow the drone, and that may be why i cant do the quests now. I think that should be fixed though, surely RPGrs are going to explore...

Same here. To complete the quest, I unloaded an old save and did alle Epistrophy missions on after the other, without fast travelling, or doing anything else in between.
Trying to change the order and f.e do the car located in the Glen first would break the quest for me.
Did the same, but i did save and fast travel between them.

Yes, I deviated and explored and didnt follow the drone, and that may be why i cant do the quests now. I think that should be fixed though, surely RPGrs are going to explore...
Same here, always exploring and looting/hoarding. Not a fan of weight capacity. :)
But this time it didn't help the mission. I only lost 3 hours of gameplay, skippy quest and some other secondary activities, but was able to finish all Delamain quests without any problems. And the skippy quest was so funny that i gladly did it again.

The problem is that many people are too far to just reload, if i had to loose 10 hours or more i probably wouldn't and do it on tanother playthrough.

Did you guys deviate from the drone/looted Delamains office when you started his questline? I did that and those quests got buggy, i couldn't answer the phone when he called about the missing cabs. After some YT search i got an advice which worked.
Of course I did! :D Hugging walls and looting every garbage is my way of playing.
But it didn't brake my first cab. It was fine. So I am not so sure it is related.
For me, Delamain quests broke on the second cab, another day. So maybe something related with save/load/game resume... I rarely use fast traveling. I prefer exploring and car riding. However, sometimes I do use them. Unfortunately I don't rember if I did between first and second cab. :(

Still, I am playing further (trying not to trigger another Delamain quest before 1.07 so it limits my area of play). Loading some old save is not an option for me.

Just few more days for the patch. I have high hopes.

This issue is prevalent in several players across several platforms including myself... This is a Major issue in immersive gaming experience... for now I have loaded back to before I ever talked to Delamain inside the factory and now continuing with all other side missions and chance encounters and will wait for next patch before i go back to Delamain again. I put my trust in you CDPR to solve this with priority. Thank you!

This issue is prevalent in several players across several platforms including myself... This is a Major issue in immersive gaming experience... for now I have loaded back to before I ever talked to Delamain inside the factory and now continuing with all other side missions and chance encounters and will wait for next patch before i go back to Delamain again. I put my trust in you CDPR to solve this with priority. Thank you!
But why don't you try it the way i described? It worked for me just fine, no isues. You don't have to wait for the next patch if you loaded your game to the point before you talked to Delamain.

Yeah, on PS4 and they're still bugged for me after the hotfixes and updates. They only semi-worked on a new playthrough. Even when a couple are working the others are bugged really bad and barely function. I did finally manage to finish them but not without grueling busywork and sheer luck.

I, myself, (PC player here) haven't had any issues with the Delamain stuff. I think there is only 1 cab you have to wreck. All the others have different things you have to do and so on. Some are pretty funny. :)

Is there a way to fix this in pre-patch 1.1 saves? Basically, I had the bug where I couldn't pick up the initial call from Delemain, and now I'm sitting in front of the parked cab in the Northside quest, and still no call. I'm on patch 1.1.

Attachments

• 2021-01-22_18-06-08.png
    2021-01-22_18-06-08.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 62
Is there a way to fix this in pre-patch 1.1 saves? Basically, I had the bug where I couldn't pick up the initial call from Delemain, and now I'm sitting in front of the parked cab in the Northside quest, and still no call. I'm on patch 1.1.

Try this maybe? works for several Delamain quest issues.

It's probably too early to say it, because I haven't finished all the cabs yet, but after the patch 1.1 I was able to do some of them, including the one that bugged for me before the patch (I was avoiding triggering the rest). However, it wasn't like that just from the beginning.
After the patch I drove to the bugged North Oak cab. Nothing changed. I was soooo disappointed. I left the cab were it was and teleported to Wellsprings. I did just a few steps from quick travel point and Delamain called me. After the call which was voiced and animated this time, the quest in North Oak updated and I could teleport back and scan the cab. Hurray!
I was afraid it bugged the Wellspring cab instead, but luckily it didn't. So far, all the cabs after patch 1.1 worked for me. However, I have still few before me.

I'm playing patch 1.1 on PC and a few missions are bugged for me. The change for me is that I used to get a call from Delamain for some of them but I couldn't answer the calls. Now I get nothing. There is no call, no scanning when close to the car, and nothing that I can do.

Top Bottom