Equalizer vs Pyro as second mod?

+
I am running a highest tier Ajax with room for two mods. I have Firecracker on there, but what is to put on the second slot? 20% damage increase is great, and in places like Dogtown at least two thirds of enemies have skulls (aka higher level than you).

On the other hand the Equalizer mod is a waste when up against regular enemies.

Basically I am asking for personal experiences, what mod worked better for you?

The sharpshooter perk grants armor piercing, critical chance, and critical damage per hit, but resets on reload. I would recommend putting a big-mag mod to keep the perk running longer.

The sharpshooter perk grants armor piercing, critical chance, and critical damage per hit, but resets on reload. I would recommend putting a big-mag mod to keep the perk running longer.
Oh I have all the perks I need (I am lvl 59).
The Big Mag might be a good idea tho.

I recommended the big mag weapon modification to make this perk more effective.
Post automatically merged:

1704115251025.png

On the other hand the Equalizer mod is a waste when up against regular enemies.
Not a real concern though since regular enemies are practically beneath your notice by mid level. The real question is just which mod works better against elite enemies and bosses since nobody else is worth worrying about.

I've used Equalizer in my silenced pistol but the big mag Sharpshooter idea has me wondering about ARs. My next play I am planning a Netrun and Gun style and I realize this time through I didn't pay nearly enough attention to non-iconic weapons and crafting weapon mods to keep a stash of them always leveled up and ready to drop in (as well as a stash of weapons with empty mod slots).

Not a real concern though since regular enemies are practically beneath your notice by mid level. The real question is just which mod works better against elite enemies and bosses since nobody else is worth worrying about.

I've used Equalizer in my silenced pistol but the big mag Sharpshooter idea has me wondering about ARs. My next play I am planning a Netrun and Gun style and I realize this time through I didn't pay nearly enough attention to non-iconic weapons and crafting weapon mods to keep a stash of them always leveled up and ready to drop in (as well as a stash of weapons with empty mod slots).
The Big Mag + Firecracker does it job brilliantly, I am happy to report.

Top Bottom