Exotics in 2077

+

Exotics in 2077

• Total voters
the fact they are charging the $60 dollar price tag on a digital game that isnt going to have many hard copies sold during a PANDEMIC again is not an excuse.

there are going to be hard copies for consoles just not pc so your argument her is invalid

Suhiira

I'd love to see them in-game but for them not to wind up looking like people in fur-suits they have to move differently, meaning character animations. Also NPCs have to react to a character (or another NPC) with extreme exotic mods, meaning different dialog.

If the game world ignores that you're a kitty cat then we wind up with DA:O after the origins story sequence and virtually no one was satisfied with that.
I think Dragon Age was one of those games that included some racism in their games including Skyrim, so it makes sense for players to be upset in those games if players didn't interact to someone "different", but In Cyberpunk 2077 people moved pass that small-minded mentality. Trans are seen equally, skin color don't mean a damn, I can walk around with no pants and no one would bat an eye.

Also I don't think the player would look like a fursuit. You can see in the picture it looks more akin to Thundercats or Spiderman Unlimited with the animal race, including reptile and dragon faces that look and move as if on an actual animal but onto a human body. The fur is attached to the skin as well and not a giant overlayer like wearing a fur suit or any animal suit for that matter.

Untitled.jpg

If this game were a true open world, sandbox RPG then sure, let the player buy exotic modifications. But the path they chose for the game, it wouldn't really make sense. However, since it's a part of the CP world, they should have some NPCs walking around with exotics.

If this game were a true open world, sandbox RPG then sure, let the player buy exotic modifications. But the path they chose for the game, it wouldn't really make sense. However, since it's a part of the CP world, they should have some NPCs walking around with exotics.
Nomads come from various backgrounds, like being dejected from society or just a better feel of freedom so they leave night City for the Outlands, so that could work for those with Exotics and maybe even better hint at the werewolf rumors the game gives us. A corpo though, idk, could be an intimidation tactic with higher ups. Street would be rough unless your already apart of an exotic gang. Also they'd be expensive if I'm not mistaken so street would be a bit unlikely.

I'd really love to be able to be an exotic as a furry irl it would absolutely wonderful, I mean you can already change your gender be anything you want pretty much, and there's not enough games that give you freedom nor let you be a furry or in this case an exotic...I'd just love to see more myself

People do it now in real life with body modifications so yea it would fit perfectly
That would be awesome to have it as an option. I would like to see new tattoos
and even more body piercings added

Top Bottom