Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

+
Hmm, did they change the way Kerenzikov works? It's not activating for melee dodging anymore and description for it says it's for ranged attacks only. That's sort of weird and makes it useless for melee build especially since there is no alternative cyberware with such mechanic.

Hmm, did they change the way Kerenzikov works? It's not activating for melee dodging anymore and description for it says it's for ranged attacks only. That's sort of weird and makes it useless for melee build especially since there is no alternative cyberware with such mechanic.
They removed this feature on Kerensikov (or it's a bug^^), but yes, no slow-time while using a knife.
(Not sure in 2.1... but honestly, Sandevistan work fine too, above all when you get your hand on Apogee... You can slow time pretty much on demand)

They removed this feature on Kerensikov (or it's a bug^^), but yes, no slow-time while using a knife.
(Not sure in 2.1... but honestly, Sandevistan work fine too, above all when you get your hand on Apogee... You can slow time pretty much on demand)
They also seems to have removed blocking with knives even though it was possible before.

Sandevistan is cool, but it replaces a normal cyberdeck, so you can't use any quickhacks I assume? With Kerenzikov that wasn't necessary. So not a very good trade off.

I'm sort of trying to make a balanced blades / melee / hacker build and Sandevistan is a bad option in such case.

Last edited:
Sandevistan is cool, but it replaces a normal cyberdeck, so you can't use any quickhacks I assume? With Kerenzikov that wasn't necessary. So not a very good trade off.
Yes you can't install both, but strangely, you still can hack some of access points without Cyberdeck :D
(I never tried to block with knives... Only used them as "silent" throw weapon, if I have to "fight" better to switch to a katana^^)

Found a reference to Blade Runner with Roy Batty on the roof! I haven't seen it before in the game.
Post automatically merged:

I'm really confused about Cyclone melee mod. The description says:

Performing a Sprint Attack allows you to perform an unlimited number of combo attacks for 2-4 sec. Each successful attack during this effect's duration gives +5% attack speed for 2 sec. Stacks 2-7 times.

* Firstly, what's a sprint attack? Just attacking while sprinting or it means barreling with blunt weapons?
* What's a combo attack? Consequent attack with melee?
* What does it mean "stacks N times" for it?

I tried adding cyclone for example to a tier 3 Electrical Baton Alpha, but it doesn't act any differently if I sprint and attack with it. So I have no clue how to use that mod.

Last edited:
* What's a combo attack? Consequent attack with melee?
It's when you attack "non-stop", according to the tutorial with T-Bug, it's when you clic on the attack button before the previous attack end. You can pursuit "combo" as long as you have stamina.
* What does it mean "stacks N times" for it?
The effect (+5% attack speed for 2sec) can be apply between 2 to 7 times (+10% to +35% attack speed)
* Firstly, what's a sprint attack? Just attacking while sprinting or it means barreling with blunt weapons?
Well... Not sure about that :D
Post automatically merged:

I search a bit and I could be wrong, but I think "sprint attack" could be tied to "Wrecking Ball" perk :)
So yeah, you barrel into enemies and then, you should be allowed to perform an unlimited combo for 2-4 sec (I guess it could be useful if enemies are not knocked down, to finish them quickly)
Allow you to barrel into enemies while sprinting and blocking with blunt weapons, causing damages and a chance to knock them down.

Last edited:
Lol I found NetWatch Regional Agents shard. Haven't seen it before:

Is there a way to pass You Know My Name without shooting any guards when V is in the sniper position assisting Reed? I almost managed it, but two guards near the container bridge always raise the alarm.

Is there a way to pass You Know My Name without shooting any guards when V is in the sniper position assisting Reed? I almost managed it, but two guards near the container bridge always raise the alarm.
How did you manage the rest?

There is first that couple where V snd Reed take each one. Then the one standing behid a panel, and one sniper.

One method is to: A) hack the crate thingy (you break the chain) so that it knocks one of them out, and B) short circuit the other guy.

Very satisfying to get through that section without killing any of them.

One method is to: A) hack the crate thingy (you break the chain) so that it knocks one of them out, and B) short circuit the other guy.

Very satisfying to get through that section without killing any of them.
I managed to shoot the chain and knock them both out with the crates, but you need to time it right. Shoot it when the second guard walks right under the crates. No cyberdeck in this run so I couldn't use quickhacks.

How did you manage the rest?

There is first that couple where V snd Reed take each one. Then the one standing behid a panel, and one sniper.

Reed suggests to shoot everyone, but you can find other ways to do it despite it. For those two scan the ledge below them. That offers an alternative path. Then Reed gets stuck and you need to shoot crates nearby or the air conditioner to distract the guard above him.

Then just warn Reed in time about any approaching guards and also scan and distract the sniper by shooting the transformer nearby when he is close.

For the guard behind the panel you can shoot the forklift nearby to distract him.

But those last two in the end are really tricky.

Last edited:
Top Bottom