[Feedback] Great Game but far from it's full potential.

+
Hi there,

Cyberpunk 2077 has pretty nice side+main quests, good storyline, great character customization, great visuals, enough of weapons/gear.

But the gameplay/mechanics is a big problem for an open world RPG.

For example you can customize your character in so many ways but you can't really utilize your character anywhere after let's say you've done all the quests. In other words there are almost zero free roam gameplay/roleplay mechanics, even GTA V / RDR2 which aren't RPG games has ten times more free roam activity, you can even ignore the story/missions/quests and just do random stuff for like 100hours without getting bored, in Cyberpunk 2077 you get bored instantly because there's nothing to do + core mechanics aren't as polished so it's not super fun to let's say just drive around.

You can't do ( which you should be supposed to be able to do in such RPG ):
1) Rob a Bank/Store/Club
2) Rob, put in a trunk, rape any NPC including being able to small talk with them so you could provoke a fight or lets say pay random NPC to become your companion. In current state you can't even pick up the Civilian NPC ( There's no option ).
3) Getting legal job ( Cop, Medic, Bodyguard, Cab driver for ppl who can't afford self-driving cars or are Anti-AI ).
4) Getting illegal job ( Hitman, Drug/Illegal tech Dealer, basically buying from supplier NPC and being able to sell/offer to any random NPC or mby some specific buyers which appears from time to time on the map or calls you asking if u got certain stuff ).
5) Gambling places ( Poker, Roulette or mby some other concept mini-games including Fight Clubs with unlimited fights ).
6) Buy Houses or Apartments ( Customizable* ).

and many other stuff.. Imho that stuff isn't super difficult to "script" so I hope to see something like that in future.

Other issues:

1) Game physics is odd. For example if I jump with a bike it seems like it's a Moon gravity or something like that, I'm pretty much floating in the air.
Seems like super unbalanced "weight" sometimes even if you hit a NPC with a huge car your car simply lifts up like crazy which would be impossible IRL unless that NPC weighs a ton. Car handling is okay to me ( better than pretty much any NFS game so it's good enough for a non car oriented game ).
2) Overall Night City feels "dead", but that's because due to lack of interaction mentioned above.

Top Bottom