::: Feedback ::: Tournament Mode

+

• Total voters

I. REASON WHY
As far I know, after we get three levels at daily that will be a long path to get to the next level. I usually quit the game after that. I know that you want to limit for reasonable things. So I won't suggest that will be more level or reward at all. But can you please make something more interesting after daily quest?

In the Witcher 3, you have two great tournament Gwent quest. One in Novigard with High Stakes Gwent Tournament quest and other Gwent: To Everything – Turn, Turn, Tournament in Toussaint. I played both of them. That's really fun and should be in Gwent.

I know that you have a lot of work for important things than this especially in beta now. But I want to feedback that I wish it will appear in Gwent no matter when it happen.

II. TOURNAMENT MODE
I know that you have ability to do that as I seen it in the Witcher 3. And I believe that you can even make it better and more interesting also accordant in Gwent. As I guess and imagination that will be an eight or sixteen player in near level or up to have a same strong deck they have. Then all of them will have a match with other random chaos. And they will play until we find a winner.

When player enter tournament, they need to pay a small fee by ores, and that will be total reward as in the Witcher 3

About reward, only have one reward or trophy, title of winner. So that will limit reward for after daily quest. I know this mode will make more a lot of work for coding and develop also take more resource of the server. But I hope you can notice it because that really excited me.

You now can also sell ores in shop and player will able to buy it instead of kegs for tournament.

III. SOMEONE WHO RELATE
Burza46 Sorry to bother by mention you here because, I guess you don't have time to read this post. But can you read it and ask to Dobrowolski? Because when you live stream on Twitch seem I never like to have your pick, my question in there to ask him. :[

I don't know that my aspiration will be approved or not. And I don't know that is a good or bad idea. But I still hope it will be.

IV. THANK YOU
First, I want to sorry if my English not good because this not my native language, and thank you for your guy who read and reply this post. I have created a poll. If you have time you can vote it and let everyone know how is your thinking about this.

Best regard.

Last edited:
I think stuff like this will happen eventually. Right now its probably more about balancing cards though rather than new game modes.

DirkAustin;n7179930 said:
I think stuff like this will happen eventually. Right now its probably more about balancing cards though rather than new game modes.
You're right. This mode will work better only when cards do balance. I just suggest first for my wish and I want to know how CD Projekt RED and everyone thinking about it.

Yennefer said:
Not now, Ciri awaits...
:areukiddingme:

Please add this mode(Or something like this). I believe that it will be better if the tournament mode is available only to the best 1000 players. Less load on servers.

its good idea but iam preety sure they have a lot on thier heads atm. Iam waiting for single player campain but trunament would be nice after single player campains =DD

Top Bottom