Female V and Johnny [ending spoilers]

+
Does anyone else find it disturbing that if you choose to put Johnny back in V's body, even though he's willing to go with Alt, that you're basically forcing him to have a sex change?

I would say johnny would probably rather live with V's female body than disappear into the net behind the black wall :)
(Even if johnny willingly lets V take back his body and agrees to disappear, it's not with a large smile that he would do it)

I'm guessing it has to do with the choices i made, but Johnny seemed fairly adamant that V return to his body. I've never played female V, so i don't know if that makes a difference by that point, but after watching the other endings, it just struck me as a weird decision.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that if V doesn't have a penis, Johnny has a line about it 'not being an issue for long' or something like that. Transitioning itself seems fairly standard in Cyberpunk setting - Claire was remarkable in that she chose to do it without cybernetics. All Johnny would have to do is see a ripper doc, and he'd have whatever he wanted.

Johnny's friendship does affect how he act towards V - he can forcibly take V's body, if their friendship is low enough and you choose certain endings.

I'm guessing it has to do with the choices i made, but Johnny seemed fairly adamant that V return to his body. I've never played female V, so i don't know if that makes a difference by that point, but after watching the other endings, it just struck me as a weird decision.
Yes, Johnny wants V to come back to his body (and leave him with Alt). He promised Him/her at the hotel in Pacifica (giving her these military plaques). He would sacrifice his life for V ;)
"When the time comes I will let you erase me"

(May be different if you totaly ignore him or be hostile to him. I don't know, i nener test it)

Johnny had fun and tried to seduce Rogue with my female V so I guess the body wouldn't be a big problem for him. I wouldn't force him to take V's body because he didn't want it and I rather give V a chance to search for a cure.

Top Bottom