Finished tutorial but got no reward point

+
Hi all i am new to gwent, i finished the tutorial 2 days ago but when i went to reward book i noticed that i got no reward point. I didnt spent it anywhere. I waited to see if it didn't synched with the server but havent got here and 2 days.

Attachments

• profile achievement.png
    profile achievement.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 179
  • 2019-04-21_1541_2.png
    2019-04-21_1541_2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 527
  • 2019-04-21_1541_1.png
    2019-04-21_1541_1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 263
  • 2019-04-21_1557_1.png
    2019-04-21_1557_1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 243

rrc

Forum veteran
Hi all i am new to gwent, i finished the tutorial 2 days ago but when i went to reward book i noticed that i got no reward point. I didnt spent it anywhere. I waited to see if it didn't synched with the server but havent got here and 2 days.
First of all, Welcome to Gwent!

Not all contracts give Reward Points. Some give borders, titles. IIRC, finishing the tutorial gives you five leaders, one for each faction. And unlocks the reward book and the nodes for the leaders.

Also, I think, it gives some basic decks created for you. You gain reward points for finishing daily quests and contracts.

Remember to play ONLY Ranked games, where you would be matched against players of similar skill and cards combined. Casual is a wild place where veteran players try out their deck.

Good Luck!

First of all, Welcome to Gwent!

Not all contracts give Reward Points. Some give borders, titles. IIRC, finishing the tutorial gives you five leaders, one for each faction. And unlocks the reward book and the nodes for the leaders.

Also, I think, it gives some basic decks created for you. You gain reward points for finishing daily quests and contracts.

Remember to play ONLY Ranked games, where you would be matched against players of similar skill and cards combined. Casual is a wild place where veteran players try out their deck.

Good Luck!

So completing the tutorial isnt giving a reward point? i had watched this video on youtube here
and the guy said that he got one reward point for just completing the tutorial (on time 0:11-0:16)

Just looked at my contracts, and it says the same, 100 ore. Wow, that makes it more difficult to get going. The friend invite rewards were also changed. Or better said, nerfed.

rrc

Forum veteran
Just looked at my contracts, and it says the same, 100 ore. Wow, that makes it more difficult to get going. The friend invite rewards were also changed. Or better said, nerfed.
I had forgotten if I had got the 1 RP. It was a long time ago. Sorry about it. But 1 RP is super easy to get. You can get it within 30 mins of playing. I hope the other contract that video said about spending 1 RP to get 10 RP still is there.

Again, remember to NOT play Casual. Please only Ranked! Good Luck!

I had forgotten if I had got the 1 RP. It was a long time ago. Sorry about it. But 1 RP is super easy to get. You can get it within 30 mins of playing. I hope the other contract that video said about spending 1 RP to get 10 RP still is there.
The second contract gives 9 for spending 1, which made it possible to unlock a leader (total of 10) right away. This isn't possible anymore, since you're missing the 1 point right after the tutorial. That's what I was talking about, I just can't express it clearly enough as I found out years ago :D

Again, remember to NOT play Casual. Please only Ranked! Good Luck!
Yes, M1ts, this is a very important advice. Don't be afraid of a ranking, it means that you will face much more players on the same level. Unticking that means you will face hordes of wolves that devour you in seconds ;)

Top Bottom