Forced draw bug?

+
I don’t know if this is a coincidence or if players are cheating and forcing the game to draw when you have them beat. I’ve had this happen numerous times were the other player doesn’t have a chance to win or is extremely far behind with cards left. Many times people disconnect or forfeit which is fine but there’s also many times were the game ends and I assume they forfeit till it says draw. This only happens when they are losing big, it’s never happened while I am losing so I’m inclined to believe this is a cheat somehow and some players can force a draw. It will tell you “an unexpected error in the server occurred” and the game ends in a draw. But it’s only happens in ga,es where I could see the other player rage quitting. It’s never done it when I’m losing, only when I’m winning and usually by a lot during the third round.

It's tricky to say much about it without knowing any details. In general, I would suggest sending a ticket to CDPR support and let them investigate.

Before you do that, check out this information:

If none of that helps, click on "... contact Us!" to send a ticket. But if you do so, try to remember as much as you can about what happened during the game before the server issue. Otherwise, it's going to be difficult to reproduce the problem.

For example, in the early days of beta Gwent, I had a situation where a certain combo always knocked out the game. So a lot of things can cause disconnects and other stuff. In some cases might even be a faulty internet cable or something like that.

I think it’s a bug, not people cheating. It does it during the Double Down seasonal and seems to do it when there’s a lot of spies or cards played in a single turn. Braathens seems to set it off a lot if he was played from the opponents deck after already playing a spy card like Joachim and pull their Braathens because it being the same power. The double down is almost over, if it does it during a regular game, I’ll send a ticket.

Top Bottom