Forums: Opinions, Questions, and Suggestions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
For now, I think the main focus was ensuring everything was fast. Quality of life stuff will likely follow in time.

Click your nickname (one of the buttons on top bar). A popup will open and you will be able to log out :)

K. Figured it out.

Here’s suggestion for slight improvement: Rearrange the mobile version in such way that the ’alerts’, ’messages’ and nickname are at the center of the screen (where jobs and support are now) so that the nick is visible and accessible also when the phone is held vertically. At the moment it gets hidden outside the screen in the right.

Ah, we're back.

So the new forums are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

We tested these a CRAP TON in the last while, ( I know! We do work things here!) and they are faster, slicker, more portable and have so many great new features in terms of topic creation, find, hot topics, user interaction, you name it.

I also think they look tres moderne, frankly.

Onwards to Victory!

Also, can you please bring back the name and avatar of the last poster in the thread to the forum pages? It was quite useful.

I like the new design, but I'd ask that you guys bring back some user info that appears to be gone (post count and such).

EDIT: Also, it seems the "who posted last" thing has been removed as well.

Otherwise, very nice.

Last edited:
I like the new design, but I'd ask that you guys bring back some user info that appears to be gone (post count and such).

Otherwise, very nice.

Some stuff will be added later.

I don't know there the appropriate thread is, so I ask my question here:

Is there still an edit option? I can't find it.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
K. Figured it out.

Here’s suggestion for slight improvement: Rearrange the mobile version in such way that the ’alerts’, ’messages’ and nickname are at the center of the screen (where jobs and support are now) so that the nick is visible and accessible also when the phone is held vertically. At the moment it gets hidden outside the screen in the right.

Could you provide us with a screenshot of the problem?

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Otherwise, very nice.

Click the nickname or avatar next to the post - you will find the post count, join date and RED Points in the popup :)

Could you provide us with a screenshot of the problem?

1528390954315.png

The same effect applies to page navigation on the top left of the screen (within a thread).

Last edited:
I find the new layout extremly irritating on mobile, because there are no subboards. All topics created in Suggestions are in General, too. And what is most confusing is that the faction specific gameplay boards are mixed into General as well and not into Gameplay.

I haven't tried what would happen if I created a new thread on the mobile version, where it would end.

Edit: My bad, I looked at the Hot Topic without noticing it. Nonetheless, I still haven't found a way to access the suggestion board on mobile or any other subboards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom