Found a way to jump off a scyscraper - and survive the fall

+
Not that it's useful anyhow, but just for sport. :)

Required 'ware: Kerenzikov (i used uncommon (green), and it's plenty enough; common might be insufficient though)

Location: on top of the 55-floor scyscraper during "Pisces" (one of Judy's side missions)

Method: stand on top of the helipad which "faces" the river, ~3 meters from its edge, facing the river. Aim or block, then rapidly tap "forward" button. This will multi-dash forward in slo-mo, and this massive forward momentum will suffice to cover enough distance horizontally to land in the water - which, naturally, is not fatal.

Proofpic:
Skyscraper_jump.jpg

P.S. Oh and also, it's possible to summon any car and bike on top of that particular scyscraper, too. :)

dar981

Forum regular
Fortified ankles does it not have a bonus perk? You can use it to jump off a building and then hover at the end. I havent tested it yet, might go do that later. Have you tried that? You right click to hover. only lasts a few seconds, but it should prevent you going splat? to hover you right mouse click and you can push yourself forward or back for about 5 seconds.

Fortified ankles does it not have a bonus perk? You can use it to jump off a building and then hover at the end. I havent tested it yet, might go do that later. Have you tried that? You right click to hover. only lasts a few seconds, but it should prevent you going splat? to hover you right mouse click and you can push yourself forward or back for about 5 seconds.
Nope, it doesn't work for any big fall. Once you're going down fast enough, hover button just does nothing.

Top Bottom