From her to eternity doesn't start

+
I thought I was completely being left in the dark by the Killing moon ending of Phantom Liberty, but then I learned completely by accident while watching a youtube video that there supposed to be this additional main job. But it never started for me after unfinished sympathy. Is this a bug or what?

By „never started“ you mean you haven’t received the text-msg from the „unknown“ number?… the wiki says it needs at least 24h after clearing Unfinished Symphony to trigger tho…

don’t know if it’s related but have you gotten the BD at the place you met Songbird in her van after the Killing Moon? Maybe that could help tho im not sure if it’s part of the trigger or just a city gem…

Last edited:
By „never started“ you mean you haven’t received the text-msg from the „unknown“ number?… the wiki says it needs at least 24h after clearing Unfinished Symphony to trigger tho…
Yes, I never got a text, multiple days passed since completing unfinished sympathy.

don’t know if it’s related but have you gotten the BD at the place you met Songbird in her van after the Killing Moon? Maybe that could help tho im not sure if it’s part of the trigger or just a city gem…
BD? You mean the shard in the alley with the message? I collected that, still nothing. Although I do not think that is a trigger.

I suspect it might be one or some of the conversation choices in the spaceport. If that happens to be the case then it is really aggravating, repeating the secret ending fiasco all over again.

Last edited:
Yes, I never got a text, multiple days passed since completing unfinished sympathy.

BD? You mean the shard in the alley with the message? I collected that, still nothing. Although I do not think that is a trigger.

I suspect it might be one or some of the conversation choices in the spaceport. If that happens to be the case then it is really aggravating, repeating the secret ending fiasco all over again.
Don’t think it’s spaceport related because I always got the msg trying out different dialogs… seems just another bug we can put on the „ultimate“ 2.1 patchlist :(

Top Bottom