"Full Disclosure": Not picking up the Databank during "Last Login"?

+
So I'm doing another playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077 and I'm currently clearing out Watson inasmuch as I can (I have only progressed the main story past "Playing for Time". Now, I'm doing the gig "Last Login" and I see Sandra Dorsett's Databank; now, my preference would be to leave the databank there and collect it during "Full Disclosure" when that gets triggered later on, but I'm not sure if it'll still be there/I'll be able to get into the mission area after finishing Last Login. I was able to 100% the game last time without issue, but I can't remember if I picked up the Databank during Last Login or I picked it up when I actually got the objective to do so during Full Disclosure.

If anyone knows if I can leave the Databank for now and pick it up when I get the objective later, I'd be very appreciative!

I always left it or left these 2 missions to be done at once, after both have spawned.

P. S. How many of you buy stuff from Charles before "knowing" about where he gets his merch from and then blasts his brains out?

P. S. How many of you buy stuff from Charles before "knowing" about where he gets his merch from and then blasts his brains out?
Honestly, never.
From memories, I can't install all the "good" stuff that he have... (the rest, I believe it's available in other ripperdocs). So I always left him run away like a coward...

Guest 4561861

On my first play through, right after game launch, i killed him and triggered a police pursuit. I'm like WTF? This was a bad guy and deserved it!

On my first play through, right after game launch, i killed him and triggered a police pursuit. I'm like WTF? This was a bad guy and deserved it!
Seems "normal" to me. A this moment, only V know what he did and what he deserve.
So for cops, V simply execute a dude in the middle of the street. Knowing that the NCPD routine is mostly "shoot first and talk later, if there's anyone left to talk to afterwards, of course." :D

Top Bottom