[Game-Breaking Bug] Can't progress through the "Play it Safe" main story quest

+
After months and many updates, it's still not fixed for me. I literally tried everything. I'm really pissed.

It's March 7th 2021 and I still have the sane issue as first post. I got the call from Takemura but then lose access to everything. Guns, hacks etc. Even calls and health.
I can not progress any further into the main quest. Nothing that's been posted works. Perhaps I should have gone for a refund. Shame because I was actually enjoying the storyline and game mechanics. So disappointed. I wonder what Keanu thinks of it all. Putting his name to it. Despite being an actor he seems a stand up guy.

I just got this problem as well. Tried looking up guides on how to fix it and such. Supposedly patch 1.05 should have fixed this, but the fix was... conditional. You still have to do certain things it seems, but I tried doing those and still does not seem to work. Waiting for days, dying, the reloading, travel around...

I did start this game a few months ago, but it was this year I began the game, then I played other games and started playing again last week. Now I have this bug. He wont call and I have wait for over a week and tried several things.

Top Bottom