Game Breaking Bug where you can't be called by anyone (Can't finish Gigs)

+
Got around this one by loading an earlier save.I can't exactly pinpoint what triggered it but I have a rough idea when it happend.

I had just finished the "I Fought the Law" job and I got the call from Jefferson to meet up.Went to his apartment,got on the elevator and talked to Johnny.Well,I TRIED to talk to Johnny but was interrupted by a call from Judy (which,on a side note,is very annoying when it happens).Reloaded an autosave from before entering the building and waited for a couple of minutes to deal with Judy's call (which never came).Shrugged,went inside and finished the job.After that I did the "Sweet Dreams" side job and fast traveled to the Downtown area to do gigs.

Every job I tried doing after that point was borked.Regina's Cyberpsyco jobs would trigger but I would never get a call or the text with the deetes,just the prompt to text her back with the outcome.I tried doing "An inconvenient Killer" for Dino but I just got the set-up text and no call before or after I left the club.The same thing happend when I tried doing other gigs,set-up text,no call and the job staying on my screen,unfinished.

To deal with the bug I went down my save game list loading and trying gigs until I found one that was fine (a manual save immediately after finishing "I fought the Law").Since then I have finished the game and I've done every side job and mission (except Sweet Dreams) without encountering the bug again.

Top Bottom