Game Crashing Every Minute

+
Game ran fine for the first 4 maybe 5 hours and now it just crashes every single time i play for not even 60 seconds. I have uninstalled/reinstalled it, did a verify/Repair, turned off all overlays, lowered off of Ray Tracing, put it on the firewall accept list, moved it to another ssd, ect... There is even a slightly noticeable popping and crackling in the audio. HELP!!!!

Hallo, i bought the game on steam 3 days ago. I like the game a lot but also my game is crashing. Think i have send over 50+ crash reports now as im not able to continue to play.

So i even reinstalled my PC yesterday, Got the latest Nvidia drivers (also testet is with old ones) Reinstalled the game from scratch, i even have a second PC with the steam library streamed the game from there and also crashes.

Threadripper 1900x 64GB DDR4 on 3200Mhz and RTX 3060TI Nvme Hard drive.

Please help me or i need a refund for the game as i dont want to waste the 60 Euro's

Hallo, i bought the game on steam 3 days ago. I like the game a lot but also my game is crashing. Think i have send over 50+ crash reports now as im not able to continue to play.

So i even reinstalled my PC yesterday, Got the latest Nvidia drivers (also testet is with old ones) Reinstalled the game from scratch, i even have a second PC with the steam library streamed the game from there and also crashes.

Threadripper 1900x 64GB DDR4 on 3200Mhz and RTX 3060TI Nvme Hard drive.

Please help me or i need a refund for the game as i dont want to waste the 60 Euro's
I went back to previous version of Nvidia drivers and crashing quit. Crashing started up again and found out it was having trouble accessing certain files? I haven't had a crash in a week. Just the game being weird, I guess. If steam does a crash report to send in, look at the report and you should find a file in the report named "Stack Report" and it will tell you why its crashing.

Top Bottom