Game often crashes during matches

+
Game often crashes during matches

A really annoying bug that ruins the game is that the game crashes during a match. Today, I have lost 2 ranked matches one after the other. Really annoying...

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
You're going to have to provide some more information, if anyone wants to help you.

For starters:
  • Crashed; meaning the whole game crashes and you are returned to Windows?
  • Assuming you are using Windows? Which version?
  • Do you get any error message?
  • Do you use a game pad? (Yes, it is known in other games that causes crashes)
  • How often does the game crash?
  • Do you or the opponent use the same cards when the crash happens?
  • Can you try single player and see if it crashes also?

I have had the same issue for a few weeks (possibly related to 0.8.33). I am playing on an Xbox one, and the game either freezes on the signing in screen or during a ranked match.

When it freezes, it quits Gwent and throws you to the Xbox homepage.

Over the past few weeks, it has happened 20+ times (minimum 3 times per day). Yesterday evening, it crashed 3/4 times in a row on the loading screen. There is no error message. I tried both deleting my saved game data and reinstalling the game, but neither did anything to improve.

Only when I took out my ethernet cable and played using wifi did it seem to be much more stable: it did not crash for the rest of the evening (2/3 hours).

Im playing on Xbox One and the game crashes 1x per hour, too. at minimum. the game freezes, the bizarr sound apears and im am then ob the xbox one homepage. it happend the first time after the last patch. i love the game and cant get enough of it, but the crashes did ruin some pretty intense matches :( :( :( hope the developers are aware of it and will fix it soon.

p.s. it happened in ranked matches and casual matches. it doesnt matter. and i have the feeling, that the game crashes more often, when i look into my or the oppenents graveyard. but i might be wrong.

My game crashes with message "service interupted. verify your connection ..." every match. I have stable connection to the internet with minor lattency loses. This makes the game virtually unplayable as I lose every single match because of this. I have identify the problem which is that devs haven't yet figure out or implemented how to handle slight connection loses and just procede to eliminate the session.

This should be a priority bug fix for the next patch as it is game breaking issue

Been in closed beta since launch. Came here specifically to report that in two games in a row last night the game would get glitchy right when I had exactly 3 cards left in my deck. I could pass the round, and forfeit but I could not throw any cards down. Hope it gets sorted!

Top Bottom