Geralt injured when drawing steel sword?

+
Geralt injured when drawing steel sword?

When I draw the steel sword, the screen turns red immediately and injures the health a bit.
Is it bug or what?
Sorry for my bad English......

Isn't that possible that sword has a health bonus? So when you draw your sword, that amount gets added to the max health, and displays it as you've been hurt (when in fact, you just don't have full health, as you need to generate the extra amount).

DeargRuadhri said:
Isn't that possible that sword has a health bonus? So when you draw your sword, that amount gets added to the max health, and displays it as you've been hurt (when in fact, you just don't have full health, as you need to generate the extra amount).

also in dark mode some of the equipment does degrade your life

OOPS,sorry for your troubles!!!
My steel sword has vitality bonus so that explains it......
But strange is why we have to draw the sword to get the vitality bonus?

ChrisChan said:
OOPS,sorry for your troubles!!!
My steel sword has vitality bonus so that explains it......
But strange is why we have to draw the sword to get the vitality bonus?
No problem .:)
And I think it is because of game mechanics, or it might be just an unfixed bug.

ChrisChan said:
OOPS,sorry for your troubles!!!My steel sword has vitality bonus so that explains it......But strange is why we have to draw the sword to get the vitality bonus?
Well, CD Projekt RED did an enhancement system where every part enhances you individually and only when is active. The armor parts bonuses becomes active when we put them on (obviously XD), so the requirement for the swords bonuses to become active is to take the swords out. In this way, you don't get "+12% damage to harpies" from the Silver Sword for the Steel Sword also, to say an example.

But yeah, is weird.

Top Bottom