Get ready for Night City Wire!

+
NCW_date_1920x1080_EN.png

Night City Wire is back — with a special Phantom Liberty episode! We’ll talk about new radios, learn more about Reed from Idris Elba himself, discuss gameplay & new abilities… and throw in a surprise or two. Don’t miss it!

YouTube

Twitch

Great, I hope the 2.0 will be release just after, even if I won't play the game before Phantom Liberty release :giggle:

Also my approach. Going to download 2.0, make sure my computer runs it okay and then check out the new skill trees to see what I want to play.

After that shutting it down and not picking it up until Phantom Liberty launches.

Also my approach. Going to download 2.0, make sure my computer runs it okay and then check out the new skill trees to see what I want to play.

After that shutting it down and not picking it up until Phantom Liberty launches.
And it's not like we'll have to wait for a while, it will be just matter of days :)

On one hand, getting patch 2.0 out before PL makes sense, as minor bugs can be fixed and patch 2.01 and rolled out with PL. But if it is released on Thursday, I doubt they are leaving enough time to do that?

Personally, I hope we get it at least 1 week ahead of PL. I'm going to start a new play though, and I am hoping to be near the PL quest start by the time it is released. Because I have apparently leant nothing and am already aboard the hype train, made my way to the buffet car, and sinking Jonny Silverhands...

I am 100% down with Update 2.0/Patch 1.7 coming Thursday...tomorrow! I was thinking the 12th, as it would give ample time to do any minor patching and get the new game functions stabilized before Phantom drops...but 12 days before is still pretty good. and I am soooo ready!

TBH, whether or not I watch is going to depend on if they're going to show footage of anything on my platform (XBX), if it's all just PC, then I won't - it wouldn't be representative of what I'm going to see - and I don't take words at face value with this game, or believe that what I see for PC will be anything like what XB will get.

TBH, whether or not I watch is going to depend on if they're going to show footage of anything on my platform (XBX), if it's all just PC, then I won't - it wouldn't be representative of what I'm going to see - and I don't take words at face value with this game, or believe that what I see for PC will be anything like what XB will get.

What?

There is literally no reason to believe the Xbox series X version will be different other than graphically. We'll get the shinier graphics but everything gameplay related will be the same across current gen consoles and PC.

You understand the expansion releases in 12 days, right?

Whatever they show today is what it will be in 12 days.

Or in a couple hours? Maybe? @Vattier?

Worth a try

What?

There is literally no reason to believe the Xbox series X version will be different other than graphically. We'll get the shinier graphics but everything gameplay related will be the same across current gen consoles and PC.

You understand the expansion releases in 12 days, right?

Whatever they show today is what it will be in 12 days.

Or in a couple hours? Maybe? @Vattier?

Worth a try
I understand perfectly that it'll be released in 12 days, it doesn't change that I want to see what XBX is getting, not just see what PC will be getting and trust ours will be as good or similar. Zero trust, sadly.

I understand perfectly that it'll be released in 12 days, it doesn't change that I want to see what XBX is getting, not just see what PC will be getting and trust ours will be as good or similar. Zero trust, sadly.

Patch 2.0 is patch 2.0. Not patch 2.0 PC and patch 2.0 console lol.

Whatever they show today is making it onto both consoles and PC. As good? I guess that depends on how much importance you attach to graphics. PC is definitely getting a better deal on that front but surely you weren't expecting any differently considering the difference in hardware?

Top Bottom