Getting into DogTown is impossible

+
Here's another interesting video. This one showing further back in the mission showing that everything seems normal until we reach the platform. We reach the catwalk but we still have to reach it and then nothing seems to be normal. Bare in mind that it's never the same. I can do it again and it'll be different, showing me points to reach which were way before this video and sometime changing dynamically for something back and forth.

After 2.0 I have noticed more problems than before with destinations and routes shown in the minimap. Like, route stretching into infinity even though Im standing right next to the destination, or not following roads at all, etc.

Perhaps these issues are connected..

20231003002828_1.jpg20231003002803_1.jpg

I am still getting the jittering "Saving" bug on my fresh install + fresh save. At this point sometimes some scripting will not trigger. The issue I have noticed is that autosave fails and the save file is corrupted. On the load save screen if you scroll down to the bottom, you can see a "Save Corrupted" slot. Delete that save and things should work normally again for a while.

Really? After a 2 weeks of waiting they don't even mentioned the Dog Eat Dog access point and the elevator bug on 2.01 patch notes? How disappoint CDPR... (n)

1696509195686.png

Last edited:
Still same problem after 2.01 :disapprove:

Fresh Install via GOG, fresh start (2.0 and PL installed), no mods. Almost impossible to get into Dogtown.
Uninstalled, cleaned everything.
Fresh Install via Steam, same setup, new character AGAIN, same problem.

I fixed it,you need to enable autosave(i have it disabled),mine was enabled manualy in user.ini
also i removed options.json

I fixed it,you need to enable autosave(i have it disabled),mine was enabled manualy in user.ini
also i removed options.json
It didn't work for me either in the 2.0 patch. I removed "Gameservices.ini" with autosave enabled and the bug still persisted. Well, you can see that this was not fixed in the 2.01 patch so it will be a waste of time to test and see if it is fixed.
Post automatically merged:

Still same problem after 2.01 :disapprove:

Fresh Install via GOG, fresh start (2.0 and PL installed), no mods. Almost impossible to get into Dogtown.
Uninstalled, cleaned everything.
Fresh Install via Steam, same setup, new character AGAIN, same problem.
Man what a disappointment. Is it serious that they didn't notice how many people were affected by this bug? Seriously, if I could, I would have already asked for a refund for this bugged DLC on Steam! I sent a technical support ticket to CDPR last week and so far no one has even contacted me, truly absurd and a huge lack of respect for those who bought the DLC! Seeing that they didn't even notice us or fix this bug in this patch saddens me a lot! :(

Last edited:
Running the mission from the start with AutoSave turned ON i was able to pass the elevator problem. So don't blame CD Project.

Top Bottom