GPU usage and low FPS

+
Hello,

My problem is that I can't reach more than 70% of GPU usage and more than 60FPS - in city I've got 40-50fps and only on Badlands I can reach 60fps but it drops 50-60.

My spec:
CPU: i9-9900k 5.1GHz
GPU: 2080Ti
RAM: 32GB 4000MHz
Storage: evo 970 Pro 1TB

I'm running Cyberpunk on 1440p with all settings at Ultra/Psycho, DLSS is ON at Balanced option and of course RT is also ON. It is strange that I can't reach more than 70% of GPU usage and my FPS is at such low level especially I saw many youtubers with the same PC spec and they have more FPS than me.
I found a few topics on this forum but nothing helped me, I tried reisntall the game, uninstall AI3Suite(yes I have asus mobo and I had it installed) and do in-place upgrade, use high performance mode in Nvidia control panel but nothing helps. CPU has 50-70% usage depends on the place so there is no bottleneck.

Is there any possible way to use more GPU usage and gain more FPS? I have 144hz monitor so I want to have more FPS than I have now because it seems to be really strange.
I use Hwinfo and Riva stats to check the usages - not windows task manager.

Yeah, they need to optimize a bit. I have the following.

CPU: I9-10900K 5.1Gz
GPU: 3090 OC
RAM: 32GB 3600MHz
Storage: Intel M2 2TB SSD

I run between 95% and 100% of my GPU on everything on. I get 19-30 FPS if I don't use DLSS. On quality I get 49-55fps, and on higher settings I get 89-99FPS on higher settings.

I prefer quality dlss.

Okay but you have 95-100% usage of GPU, I never saw such GPU usage on my PC. I do not know if there could be something wrong on my pc or there is still soemthing wrong in the game.

Top Bottom