GTA online vs. Cyberpunk 2077.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, this is the first time I have played GTA online. I am, well an experienced gamer and just now played GTA online. It has benefits and good points sure. I wanted to shorten my post to say "I don't want the Cyberpunk community to become like the stuff I experienced. Sure, I can play with friends and share the experience with but GTA online is filled with viruses. Human Jerk Viruses. I don't want this, to become that or allow those people in. Since I have been on this forum I have only experienced rational and heartwarming comments. There has been some criticism but never in a harsh or abusive tone. I am still shocked at the lack of trolls or foolishness in this community. It makes me believe or at least want to believe this is something special. As I said, there have been people who haven't liked the game. I, myself have proposed or even support ideas that are probably not for the community at large and will never be completed.

But, I was never been called an idiot or spoke to as a lesser. People have said.. "that is a bad idea but not in an aggressive fashion. My point is that I want Cyberpunk to stay Cyberpunk. If they want to make money off this and let the human viruses in the door then I want no part of it. I will buy and single-player DLC you throw at me promise but I won't let "my Cyberpunk" become a laughing stock of it's former glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom