Gwent Avatars Suggestion

+
Gwent Avatars Suggestion

Hello Gwent Devs

I have a small suggestion about Gwent Avatars. I suggest having 3 versions of each Avatar Character (Currently some characters have 2 or 3 versions. Imlerith, Iorveth and Geralt all have variations of their avatars). 3 versions can have of varying difficulty/ease of obtaining them. For example 1 version can be for reaching Rank 10 during a set season, while other can be for reaching Rank 20 or top 1000 during other seasons. This will allow people playing Gwent to have their favorite character Avatar and have all of their lines (As of right now none of the versions have any variation in Taunt Lines). While other people can strive to push themselves and their level of Gwent skill to collect all versions of avatars. Also some avatars can have a more prestige level of recognition behind them as they can require you to reach a much highyer level in Gwent season, while others can still enjoy the character voice lines by reaching lower level of seasonal play.
I myself am very fond of Letho and would love to get his avatar, but unfortunately I dont think I can make it to top 1000 of seasonal play and thus I am missing out on a positive experience.

Thank you for your time. Please let me know what other players think if this is a good idea or not.

I think your idea will not only allow players to use their favorite characters but also add more clarity to the game. +1 from me, though I don't expect CDPR to implement this change.

Top Bottom