Gwent Limted (sealed,draft)

+
Gwent Limted (sealed,draft)

I am a big fan of Magic the Gathering and one of the coolest things you can do in magic is limited play. Basically use cards only from a small pool of cards usually booster packs,and you have to play normal games with only those small amount of cards. I know this mode could never be released on launch but i think a really cool add on later down the line would be faction-less Gwent sealed.

I think draft could be fun, but i think Gwent is better suited for sealed play. Lets say a Gwent pack has 10 cards each. So you were given 5 packs to make a deck with 30 cards minimum and no Faction leader so you could use cards from each faction. I think it would lead to very cool and unique moves and games.This could be a bad idea and Gwent may not be the right kind of card game for limited play. But i still think having cool turns and moves you can never expect may have people loving this great game even more.Any ways just a idea.

Side idea limited play could use a special leader that travels all the realms, like a witcher.

Thank you for reading

This would maybe be an interesting setting to see in Tournaments.

Limit factions/types/cards to encourage more strategic play.

Top Bottom