Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this becomes a thing, im dropping HS all together. Its still fun and all (sometimes) but Gwent is much friendlier

I would welcome Gwent on my phone! It would give me something to do at lunchtime during the working week rather than having to settle for watching Gwent on Twitch :)

Will Gwent come to Android (mobile) ?

Sorry if this has been answered already, I tried to Search on the topic but didn't see any results.

I would love to be able to play this game on my Android device, I'm sure Apple users would like it too. I know it's still in beta and am not expecting anything to appear on mobile platforms anytime soon.
Any info on this would be appreciated.

P.S. Super excited to see more on Cyberpunk 2077, hoping there might be a presence at E3 in a few weeks.

Thank you.

Mac / Android / iOS Support coming?

Any chance of Gwent coming to these 3 platforms? I have a desktop PC (as i'm sure most do) but it would be great to be able to install and play Gwent on my laptop (mac) & phone (android) like I can with Hearthstone. I've always preferred Gwent to Hearthstone so have been waiting for this to be released for ages, but feel like I would get alot more play time out of it if I can access it on the move!
Anyone else in the same boat? Thoroughly enjoying it atm!

Mobile version?

I really enjoy playing GWENT. I have it on my PC, and I played in the closed beta. And now the open.
There are many times where I am out and away from my computer but would still enjoy playing. Would love to see a mobile version of the game eventually.
I'm not a big hearthstone player, but I get jealous of friends playing it on their phones. I just wanna be able to play GWENT on a slow day at work, on car rides, or maybe even in the bathroom.
Just saying.

Would like to play a version of Gwent on mobile. Could maybe even change the game a bit, slow it down, no turn timer or anything. Think that would suit mobile gaming.

Totally welcomed. I just hope they do a little better job than blizzard when shrinking the size of the game, although depending how graphically intensive the game turns out to be demanding better phones isn't that big of a deal considering most higher end phones come with extra storage anyways.

Gwent on Mobile/Tablet?

Has CD project red talked about bringing gwent to mobile/tablet in the future? Yes, I am a filthy casual and enjoy my card games, while on a train or in a boring lecture.

I realize, that it is maybe a bit too early to talk about this topic during beta...

Right now its in Beta phase... give it some time for Devs to polish &perfect it... then we can think about an worthy Android & ios port

Not because I think it's a bad idea.On the contrary..I'll never get anything done

Last edited:
I've not yet played Gwent vs other people, for some reason doing that makes me anxious and nervous. However, I've had the best time playing on my own and I would absolutely love having an Android tablet friendly version to play.

I do agree that the focus should be on getting the game out and done correctly, but I figure the more of us who would use a mobile app that speak out could potentially help the cause down the road. :)

Give some love for Windows Mobile devices, they are not popular but are great piece of device and Gwent would work on them fine.

Will gwent ever get a mobile release?

It would be cool if i could play Gwent on my mobile phones on the go so i can play on lunch break or when i am outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom