GWENT: Thronebreaker and Public Beta development roadmap update

+
Dominika;n9872671 said:
We decided to increase the campaign’s scope and need more time to work on it.
I'm intrigued, as usual.

Although this postponement is indeed mildly disappointing, I hope it allows the development team sufficient time to evaluate and explore the game's potentials, and elevate the quality of its various aspects.

And now, back to my reliable old hobby: Waiting.

Contrary to the excited public, I'm not very fond of feature creep getting out of control in comfy Gwent, to be very honest.

This is a step in the right direction. We have more than enough half baked games in the market. It seems CD Project red is listening to fanbase about the stale metagame and need for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I do not like if an event interferes with the meta... I had to adjust my deck for the random NR decks and it got weaker against some factions... Cannot you just keep out it of ranked?

LastPleasure;n10139952 said:
1st Januar, no Thronebreaker... sad, i wanted it to be my only gift.

2018 started 9 hours ago CET, plus the holidays are still going on until tomorrow. Devs need their time off, too.

Thronebreaker will come when it's ready, and most likely be all the better due to taking longer to reach that point. :)

RidiculousName;n10140362 said:
2018 started 9 hours ago CET, plus the holidays are still going on until tomorrow. Devs need their time off, too.

Thronebreaker will come when it's ready, and most likely be all the better due to taking longer to reach that point. :)

Yes, that's true, i just hope that it will come out soon... Not like Winter 2077

I wonder if I am the only one to be super-excited for Thronebreaker before the patch and now I cannot justify spending a single cent on the game?

Top Bottom