Harmony is acting weird

+
So i just played a game where my opponent played the following cards in this order:
- Water of Brokilon -> spawned 2 dryads with harmony
- Dwarven Skirmisher -> triggering harmony on dryads
- some other cards
- Sheldon Skaggs -> which again triggered harmony on the same 2 dryads that got boosted by the skirmisher (both of these are dwarves)

Now the funny thing is that i tried to replicate this in training and i had a completely different result, after the 2 dryads triggered harmony by the first skirmishers, no other harmony units played after that skirmisher got boosted by dwarves anymore.
So if you play Sirssa -> dwarf -> water of brokilon -> dwarf, then sirssa will be boosted by the first dwarf, but the second dwarf will not boost the dryads spawned by waters of brokilon.

The Skirmisher was probably removed from the board at which point another Dwarf can trigger Harmony again.

OK that makes sense and fits the second scenario aswell.
I thought harmony was tied to individual units, not the board state, which is still weird.

I actually saw an instance yesterday where I played a harmony card of the opponent with Tibor, which says "gain harmony on deathblow". Since I played the unit, it did no damage at all, yet gained harmony.

Seemed a bit strange. There could have been other things in play, and I did not pay very close attention or double check it, and I don't know the name of that card, but it also seemed like a problem with harmony.

Just to mention it.

Top Bottom