"Having Fun Time"-DLC needed

+

Guest 3847602

I think there's a decent chance that it's going to be implemented as a part of the quest in one of the expansions, but I doubt they're going to make a DLC dedicated exclusively to something like that.
Reason being, they would need to assemble all of the voice actors just so they can deliver few lines of dialogue.

I think there's a decent chance that it's going to be implemented as a part of the quest in one of the expansions, but I doubt they're going to make a DLC dedicated exclusively to something like that.
Reason being, they would need to assemble all of the voice actors just so they can deliver few lines of dialogue.
Yes, but who know if those lines have not already been registered :)
Anyway, as long as it adds contents with Judy, I'm for and hope they will someday (it doesn't matter if it's in 1 year or more) :D

Purpose of a game -> being fun

"having fun time DLC" -> is fun

According to my calculations, it works.
Either you disagree with the purpose of being fun, or with the fact that a "fun time DLC" would actually be fun, but in any case you need to argue.
I guess it depends on your idea of fun... Internet has a lot to offer already in that department ;)

My issue with that kind of stuff is that fun part gets boring after 30 seconds and you dont do that anymore.

What I love about Cyberpunk is mature, storydriven content so what I personally expect is to CDP giving us actual story and characters that will engage me. I can pass on fake party stuff.

My issue with that kind of stuff is that fun part gets boring after 30 seconds and you dont do that anymore.

What I love about Cyberpunk is mature, storydriven content so what I personally expect is to CDP giving us actual story and characters that will engage me. I can pass on fake party stuff.

Yep that's why I'd think devs should focus their efforts elsewhere, could be a nice cut scene but i doubt anyone would get off on repeating the experience more than once

unfortunately there is nothing to do when leaving missions, so little scenes like this would be cool.
but some people will say wrong city, wrong person ... blablabla

Well, if they're going to add a 'Having fun with companion'-DLC, it would be for all known and unknown (new) romances. Would add up to a sizeable chunk of GB's with all the voice-lines, scripts, animations and even scripted events. It shouldn't be for one companion only.
Post automatically merged:

check out the version with takemura dancing ;)

:)

Edit. And now I see Claire in the part 2 video!!

Dance 1

Dance 2

Last edited:
I watched a video were somebody managed to get Judy as a companion, and they went dancing. Pretty awesome, so please CDPR, make this happen! (repeat-quest) We need to get the "Dinning at restaurants, clubbing at Riot and having fun times-DLC".

I get why people want it but as a game playing experience I can't see it being very interesting. There are no stakes. Assuming paid DLC still happens, if CDPR are true to what they've always done they'd incorporate some fun along the way in the context of wider and more dramatically engaging arcs.

I don't understand how this would improve the game tbh
You dont have to understand. Other perhaps do like it as addition to improve it for them.
Post automatically merged:

I get why people want it but as a game playing experience I can't see it being very interesting. There are no stakes. Assuming paid DLC still happens, if CDPR are true to what they've always done they'd incorporate some fun along the way in the context of wider and more dramatically engaging arcs.
The stakes are immersion for one. Now a romance is ended after the QL cold-turkey. This would prolong the immersion in your 'achievement' if you'd like to call it that.
And stakes of actual gameplay aspect can still be added if needed.

Top Bottom