help needed identifying a card.

+
Hello everyone,

As I restarted playing Gwent recently, in the first round I passed having comfortably larger points than my opponent, and the game ended with me losing the match. I thought it was a bug. Then the same thing happened in another match in the second round even though I had won the first.

I am a returning player after a long hibernation, and remember that way back when there used to be a card that would end and win the match if the opponent passed. I am thinking that card may be alive and kicking. Only, I do not know which it is now.

Can anyone tell me if that card is still up? Or if there might be another reason that what I described happened?

Thank you.
But this doesn't explain the situation. Because in both cases my opponents won not only the round but the entire match all at once.

Because in both cases my opponents won not only the round but the entire match all at once.

Such a card does not exist. If it happens again, I would pay extra attention to the state of the board and take a screenshot (if possible) and post both here for analysis.

Top Bottom